PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Now Netflix are reaping the benefit of working with us perhaps they could do a series on "How the cartel failed".
Don't start with City but with Chelsea who first moved in on them before City used the template to do it even better.
Until the rest of the football community outside of the cartel understands what they did to prevent anyone getting a slice of the pie then we will be regarded as cheats who used our financial clout to get out of jail so to speak.
Most non cartel fans have never invested interest in understanding what this is all about and the cartel fans just cherry pick to suit who heals their pain, along with the shortcomings of their team's.
Just accepting innocence will not be enough, chasing down people who called us cheats is small time (correct but time consuming), what people need is facts presented to them on why we are innocent and explanation of how we managed to stay ahead of the game by being smarter.
I look forward to binge watching the failure of cartel to out smart City due in part to their greed.
It's a fruitless exercise. Yesterday I responded to a bloke who called us "oil money cheats". I asked him if he knew what the 115 breaches were? I then explained that almost all of the alleged breaches had been thrown out by CAS, so what were the PL thinking by coming after City again over the same allegations, using the same hacked evidence?

He responded with "STILL oil money cheats". What's the fuckin point? They've bought into the Red Top Mafia & Spuds narrative, & concluded we're guilty without even knowing what the breaches are.

It's frustrating, but fuck the lot of em. When this is all finally over & done with, today's newspapers will become tomorrow's packing material. The mud will continue to stick, but I suspect this was the least worse outcome for the Cartel Clubs.

Right. A lot of pages added since yesterday. All I saw yesterday was a Tweet from a car showroom saying we're in the clear. Not seen anything else apart from a lot of people on here getting excited.

Is there anything substantive on the media or are we getting a bit giddy?
In the clear, who said that?

*eyes twitching left and right*

I was once having a conversation with a good friend of mine, who back in the day was a rag. He asked me "if you had one wish, what would it be?" "For City to win the league. Was my reply. "Now you know that's not happening don't you mate." I laughed but deep down Inside, I knew he was right. The rag twat. But he wasn't was he? However, the tide changed and you all know the rest. But the media and their clans have tried to ruin everything, without proof. They have disrespected everyone who has been connected with our great club. From Joe Mercer to Pep. From Harry Dowd to Ederson Santan De Moraes. From King Colin to Kevin De Bruyne. The happiest days of my life.
Hang the bustards.

I was once having a conversation with a good friend of mine, who back in the day was a rag. He asked me "if you had one wish, what would it be?" "For City to win the league. Was my reply. "Now you know that's not happening don't you mate." I laughed but deep down Inside, I knew he was right. The rag twat. But he wasn't was he? However, the tide changed and you all know the rest. But the media and their clans have tried to ruin everything, without proof. They have disrespected everyone who has been connected with our great club. From Joe Mercer to Pep. From Harry Dowd to Ederson Santan De Moraes. From King Colin to Kevin De Bruyne. The happiest days of my life.
Hang the bustards.
And our fathers fathers

It's a fruitless exercise. Yesterday I responded to a bloke who called us "oil money cheats". I asked him if he knew what the 115 breaches were? I then explained that almost all of the alleged breaches had been thrown out by CAS, so what were the PL thinking by coming after City again over the same allegations, using the same hacked evidence?

He responded with "STILL oil money cheats". What's the fuckin point? They've bought into the Red Top Mafia & Spuds narrative, & concluded we're guilty without even knowing what the breaches are.

It's frustrating, but fuck the lot of em. When this is all finally over & done with, today's newspapers will become tomorrow's packing material. The mud will continue to stick, but I suspect this was the least worse outcome for the Cartel Clubs.
If it wasn’t 115 it’d be something else. Apparently our football is “mechanical”, according to some random Leeds fan I was speaking to. As if going to watch Leeds play is some kind of euphoric experience.

Increasingly avoiding conversations about football where I can. It’s hardest at work, I’ve got to give the impression I care what some people think, because, well, money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.