PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I assume this is must made up nonsense, like 99% of contributions to that thread?
899e4816ab85dd3d3486995a7a275cb5.jpg

Strange he didn't post a link .....

Strange he didn't post a link .....
They’re a cult, and this is what happens within a cult. Someone says something to rile its followers and they all start to believe. To many who read that They will believe that is what is being said on here.

Also, if you replace the L within the word cult, you end up with ****

The Liverpool fans really are a wierd bunch. You might have expected that they would be the most sympathetic to our situation. For here we have a club accused of something that they deny and they have had to provide the evidence to an independent enquiry whilst everyone else claims they are guilty sound familiar. Except that doesnt sit with their "we know they are cheats" despite none of them knowing what it is we have been actually accused and if we are absolved of the allegations we will have "bought off" the panel

I assume this is must made up nonsense, like 99% of contributions to that thread?
I think there was a post yesterday pointing out that of all people, Liverpool fans more than any should be wary of believing the headlines in the press before all the facts are known. Also, that proper justice takes time. To that extent the comparison with Hillsborough is apt - innocent until proven guilty etc.

So they have interpreted (or made up) ONE person as doing this, associated it with a whole forum being in agreement and then attributed it to the full fanbase to come to this opinion.

This is like saying all scousers carry tickling sticks and live down Jam Butty mines.

I think there was a post yesterday pointing out that of all people, Liverpool fans more than any should be wary of believing the headlines in the press before all the facts are known. Also, that proper justice takes time. To that extent the comparison with Hillsborough is apt - innocent until proven guilty etc.

I said that years ago to a Dipper who was absolutely outraged that I brought Hillsboro into it……

Too thick to talk to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.