PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I assume this is must made up nonsense, like 99% of contributions to that thread?
899e4816ab85dd3d3486995a7a275cb5.jpg
Having done a search on the thread, one moron suggested something a bit like that in February 2023. Only the response is still there where lots of people agreed it was a terrible post. So that’s one post in 51,370 that was roundly criticised and quickly deleted. The other 20 or so mentions of Hillsborough relate to the hypocrisy of them believing what the German equivalent of the Sun had to say, and the incessant reporting of biased opinion as fact that they lap up without question. If anyone should wait for a legal judgment before assuming guilt based on media speculation it’s them.

Having done a search on the thread, one moron suggested something a bit like that in February 2023. Only the response is still there where lots of people agreed it was a terrible post. So that’s one post in 51,370 that was roundly criticised and quickly deleted. The other 20 or so mentions of Hillsborough relate to the hypocrisy of them believing what the German equivalent of the Sun had to say, and the incessant reporting of biased opinion as fact that they lap up without question. If anyone should wait for a legal judgment before assuming guilt based on media speculation it’s them.
Remember - the scouse idea of ‘taking the moral high-ground’, means climbing on top of a police van to make it easier to hurl stuff at passing buses.

Funnily enough I can remember my tutors second name, Kershaw. He lived nearby my Aunty who told me she knew something strange about him but wouldn’t divulge despite me begging her for info.

Many years later I took my Mum (her sister) to see her when she was recovering from an operation. I asked her what the “secret” she had on Kershaw, as he was no longer around she told me, apparently as a young man he liked to dress as a baby and get his mum to spoon feed him, turned out he was gay as well. Wouldn’t bat an eyelid these days but they were different times, very good tutor though, engaging and interesting.
I believe that's common in the legal professions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.