PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Wow dick head simon jordan finally admitting ffp was a drawbidge to stop anyone challenging the elite. Even going to stage saying why bring in caps to epl wen it is in its prime. Even saying restrictions shud be off yo allow other teams to invest in there teams. Only thing he sees shud happen is more distribution down the lower leagues. Well fuck me side ways

He's ridiculed Martin Samuel for the last two years for daring to write what FFP was all about its quite some about turn from him.

Wow dick head simon jordan finally admitting ffp was a drawbidge to stop anyone challenging the elite. Even going to stage saying why bring in caps to epl wen it is in its prime. Even saying restrictions shud be off yo allow other teams to invest in there teams. Only thing he sees shud happen is more distribution down the lower leagues. Well fuck me side ways
He has had the letter from Lord Pannick, the guy is in full reverse and backtracking, he has praised our turnover today and said it 's an example of a successful club!

Amazing what a piece of A4 and a first class stamp can do.

Sorry, but in my opinion you're perpetuating the hyperbole being spread by the Red Top Mafia & Spuds, & their client media by not highlighting the several inarguable fundamentals that will kill these breaches dead.

Finally we're getting to the crux of these matters. UEFA all but accused us of industrial scale fraud, so why've they never used the word in relation to City?

It was circa 2014 that a Manchester City Executive mentioned the word "fraud" in that interview. Evidently City were trying to draw UEFA's fire imo, but UEFA didn't bite.

Now explain to me why neither UEFA nor the Premier League have ever responded to that "fraud" comment or used the word "fraud" in relation to City since 2014 to my knowledge?

Also, you claimed the PL said City were facing "115 charges". Can you provide a link to where they said this, as I was unable to find it before or since our exchange.
Hard to understand your point(s). You are fixated on irrelevant semantics and the absence of public statements. As I said earlier, read the FAQ.

Hard to understand your point(s). You are fixated on irrelevant semantics and the absence of public statements. As I said earlier, read the FAQ.
Agree with Dribble, in as far as the Premier League have only ever said in their statement that City breached Premier League Rules. Never anywhere did they refer to charges or being charged. Another one dreamed up by the media fuckwits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.