PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I said many years ago when this shite first got going that we should have challenged this bollocks in the courts.
The club tried to have the PLs investigation moved to Commercial Court and failed..

You can’t just ‘challenge in court’ if the court says it doesn’t have jurisdiction.

The club tried to have the PLs investigation moved to Commercial Court and failed..

You can’t just ‘challenge in court’ if the court says it doesn’t have jurisdiction.
That wasn't what the case tried to do. But you can't move it to the High Court just because you prefer it.

Just don't engage, turn it into a joke! Who cares what other people think? We're living the dream!
I do mate but I don’t know if the younger ones coming through will as they haven’t seen us through the shit years and can take anything thrown at us but hopefully they carry our humour and not giving a shit on with them

Agree with Dribble, in as far as the Premier League have only ever said in their statement that City breached Premier League Rules. Never anywhere did they refer to charges or being charged. Another one dreamed up by the media fuckwits.
But as Stefan says, it’s purely semantics some cling to, potentially to personally feel better about the whole thing?

Saying the club haven’t been charged, only ‘referred to tribunal’ is like saying your wife hasn’t left you when she’s taken the dog and moved in with Marcellus Wallace.

If we’ve provided irrefutable evidence how can we have not co-operated?

I imagine the irrefutable evidence is for the panel and was kept back from the investigation, presumably because they had no right to see it because it was, imho, external.

I am thinking the PL claims the club have not cooperated by not providing this evidence, whereas the club says it has provided everything to the investigation that it had to under the rules. Which is why I think even the non-cooperation allegation isn't a slam dunk for the PL.

This is a weird statement, basically says it only stops City (and maybe Chelsea) then says doesn’t understand the logic as doesn’t stop anyone…he’s answered his own question surely?

The fact he openly says “it doesn’t stop anybody” is all I need to hear, the bent cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.