PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You've not considered a word I've said. I've stepped away from the semantics long ago, so I could gain a better global overview.

I find it increasingly difficult to get past why the authorities haven't drawn down on City, & also the non-legal language the PL have carefully used when referencing City & these alleged breaches.

You've not proven your Premier League "charges" claim, nor have you considered City’s situation outside your personal opinion, which is your right.

On a positive note, there are two very distinct ways & approaches of viewing these breaches & hearings. Hopefully City fans have greater clarity through our discussions to consider both opposing views so they can draw their own conclusions.

I've already digested the FAQ's, but I'll give you an analogy off the top of my head to consider...

There's an argument whether Santa Claus's original costume was red or green. Both parties bring their evidence & spiritedly argue their views & opinions.

However, the point both are missing is Santa is a fictional character, so both points are moot in the big scheme of things anyway. That's me stepping away from the semantics, & leaving others to argue red or green.

Also consider why City are in favour of a statutory Independent Regulator for English Football (IREF), & the PL are bitterly opposed?

If we had something to hide from the statutory bodies (HMRC, SFO, Police) & the UK Criminal/Civil Law Courts, our stated position that we favour a statutory IREF body, belies any liability with the industrial scale fraud we're essentially being accused of.

Where I'm sure we can both agree, is a wish for a favourable outcome for City, & an end to the witchunts against us. )(
Santa is a blue and therefore dresses as such. Thought we all knew that ;)

You've not considered a word I've said. I've stepped away from the semantics long ago, so I could gain a better global overview.

I find it increasingly difficult to get past why the authorities haven't drawn down on City, & also the non-legal language the PL have carefully used when referencing City & these alleged breaches.

You've not proven your Premier League "charges" claim, nor have you considered City’s situation outside your personal opinion, which is your right.

On a positive note, there are two very distinct ways & approaches of viewing these breaches & hearings. Hopefully City fans have greater clarity through our discussions to consider both opposing views so they can draw their own conclusions.

I've already digested the FAQ's, but I'll give you an analogy off the top of my head to consider...

There's an argument whether Santa Claus's original costume was red or green. Both parties bring their evidence & spiritedly argue their views & opinions.

However, the point both are missing is Santa is a fictional character, so both points are moot in the big scheme of things anyway. That's me stepping away from the semantics, & leaving others to argue red or green.

Also consider why City are in favour of a statutory Independent Regulator for English Football (IREF), & the PL are bitterly opposed?

If we had something to hide from the statutory bodies (HMRC, SFO, Police) & the UK Criminal/Civil Law Courts, our stated position that we favour a statutory IREF body, belies any liability with the industrial scale fraud we're essentially being accused of.
1000019371.jpg
Where I'm sure we can both agree, is a wish for a favourable outcome for City, & an end to the witchunts against us. )(
You bar steward, santa is real. How can I believe anything you write now.

;-)

He has had the letter from Lord Pannick, the guy is in full reverse and backtracking, he has praised our turnover today and said it 's an example of a successful club!

Amazing what a piece of A4 and a first class stamp can do.
The bloke's a fucking bellend but I have wondered in the past if we should've invited him up for the day and given him a tour of all the facilities, etc, in order to show how well run the club is and how everything is being done for the long-term rather than the short-term. If he got a proper insight into the way the club is run then he actually might start to appreciate that we're not some flash in the pan. I'm not interested in buying the fucker off - just educate him instead.

Wenger used to slag us off to fuck but it's the opposite these days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.