PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There's a distinct difference between free speech and slander...
If it's slander (or libel) now, but proven not to be later, then it will come back to bite you, à la Geoffrey Archer

So if we're suddenly sending out letters, feels like good vibes for a reason.

Last edited:
Apparently, and I have it on good authority (from YouTube “personalities” and “journalists” who despise us completely),
That any good news we hear is actually not true and city are a bunch of cheats redacted (but not because of legal action which I haven’t received. But wouldn’t that be typical of “them”)

You hate to see it.

It can, if they're simply piggybacking on an initial source. Not accusing anyone on here but certain individuals love attention and publicity on social media so if they can say something which sounds plausible they don't need to worry that what they're saying is either made up or just repeating the words of someone else. So longs it's vague enough that they can worm their way out of when proved wrong.

Keys and BeIN have definitely received one? How do we know?
We shall see, hopefully soon.

Keys did not go a week without talking about 115 charges, so much so he posted an entire article, he and the supporting cast would always go on about integrity of the league and how Masters needs to sort this quick. Not a word since February however. Just football, strictly.

Let his employers/clients worry about that. That's their responsibility.
Attacks us at every opportunity and is renumerated for it. I'll hold fire on the human kindness - until as and when his employers/clients recognise the need.

I see both points of view but his clients / employers don’t care about him only the nonsense he spouts otherwise they’d have stepped in to help.

He’s been an absolute **** towards City but he believes it. I hold people like Parry & Gill & their stooges with more contempt cos they must know the truth but still do it.

I don’t worry but it would be nice for him to find his way out of the rabbit hole.

Btw Mike Keegan is the guy who reported as fact that Haaland is on £850k a week, bitter bullshit from a united/liverpool source
So you know where his ‘info’ is coming from

fabricated parts of story about me and 2 others 13 years ago for the MEN.

Never trusted anything the weasels said

So do we think there is a link between City's letters and their belief they will win or do we think they are just warning against comments in the lead up to the hearing.
Just trying to work out "why now/what's changed " type of thing.
I'm all for it obviously.

There is also another obvious reason with the latest ‘anchoring’ changes being lobbied which again only affect City with the highest revenue. No need for it if we are out of the way.
Add that to the rules they are trying to bring in about so called "associated party financial rules". Which a club (rumoured to be City) have supposedly told the PL that those rules aren't legal.

This story broke in February.

Join the dot's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.