PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm confident about my information that the PL want some sort of settlement.

@gordondaviesmoustache has talked about the use of the phrase "...will be resolved..." alluding to a settlement rather than going full speed ahead with a hearing based on a weak case.

Alberto Galassi's interview also suggests that the club feels it's on the verge of a successful outcome.

And I've always been confident and maintained these alleged breaches are very weak, and have either been rejected by CAS or considered not worth bothering with by UEFA.

It's also possible that the IC has come to the conclusion that these breaches aren't considered fraudulent and therefore outside the statutory 6- year limit under UK law.
Encouraging and thanks I will sleep a title sounder on your post.
if you’re right then I guess a major consideration is the stance of our guys on the intensity of the potential ‘pinch.’
We took a sharp one a few years ago and intamated we would never do so again!
Die in a ditch territory or pragmatic resolution……In these situations who really wins if one side is pounded into the dirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.