PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The video was basically about who did they fancy for the league, at the end Burley had a meltdown about how it was a disgrace that City's case hadn't been sorted blaming us and the premier league

Reactions: jrb
DAYUM!!! City are NOT fucking about!!
If the case goes as many believe it will with the club exonerated, the last thing they need is bitter gobshites mouthing off, it makes perfect sense it looks like they are preparing the ground trying to control of the narrative

City need to send a letter to that fuck knuckle Terry on the football terrace.
Not only in the past has he had a video titled ‘City admit they’re guilty” I also saw a video the other day where he said he’s not worried about a letter.
He said “I spoke to my lawyer the other day and just laughed and said just carry on regardless”
Words to that affect anyway.
Some fucking lawyer that’d be.
He’s either talking more bollocks or he’s got Forrest Gump as a lawyer.

So why watch it?

There is a strange phenomena of people watching/listening to things they know will anger them and then getting angry.

Not just you, people on here listening to talksport, watching sky/tnt, watching the various fan channels/watch a longs... and then getting angry about what is said.

Personally, I believe anything positive that anyone says about us and I dismiss anything negative. I therefore believe that we have sent legal letters. I believe that those who have been sullying our name for years are now silenced and I believe that will will completely clear our name. In all matters City, my objectivity rings out far and wide, from Claremont Road to Kippax Street.
Great post.

Personally I will forever and always wear blue tinted specs.

I'd be interested to know what our resident law fraternity think may be the significance of these warnings after 10 years of gaslighting without any similar action.
It hasn't been 10 years without any action. Christoph Winterbach from Der Spiegel was sent a cease and desist a few years back. He ended up being moved to a different role because of it.

I posted about it in the media thread at the time.

I'm with you, but was it any different than Edersons challenge against Arsenal last season ball was out of play before the slightest contact but pen was awarded.
Wholeheartedly agree. However just because it’s been given before or levelled up doesn’t make it right. It’s just poor refereeing. Still City got a penalty and city won so I’m not upset about it, I’m simply making an observation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.