PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

City need to send a letter to that fuck knuckle Terry on the football terrace.
Not only in the past has he had a video titled ‘City admit they’re guilty” I also saw a video the other day where he said he’s not worried about a letter.
He said “I spoke to my lawyer the other day and just laughed and said just carry on regardless”
Words to that affect anyway.
Some fucking lawyer that’d be.
He’s either talking more bollocks or he’s got Forrest Gump as a lawyer.

I'd be interested to know what our resident law fraternity think may be the significance of these warnings after 10 years of gaslighting without any similar action.
I don’t know about the legal side of it, but it looks like the club are trying to direct the narrative before the news comes out

City need to send a letter to that fuck knuckle Terry on the football terrace.
Not only in the past has he had a video titled ‘City admit they’re guilty” I also saw a video the other day where he said he’s not worried about a letter.
He said “I spoke to my lawyer the other day and just laughed and said just carry on regardless”
Words to that affect anyway.
Some fucking lawyer that’d be.
He’s either talking more bollocks or he’s got Forrest Gump as a lawyer.

He’s obviously using the same lawyer as the one who believes City have admitted their guilt. What could possibly go wrong…

Looking forward to seeing what’s written on the letter to Goldbridge, if he shows it on his media channels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.