PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Next time, I won't be so quick to doubt myself!

There might come a point, if it hasn't already, where the online speculation and hasty claims on social media are not going to be helpful to the process. Just extra noise and headline grabbing for both sides to have to put up with.

Maybe hes using it to get more follower and views.I would not put it past that city hating fool.

I think he’s stuck at around 1.9mill followers on his live match day rants. That figure hasn’t gone over 2mill yet. Even that 1.9mill figure could be a lie?

I don’t listen to talksh*** very often because of their arrogance but interested to hear how mr Jordan’s stance has changed???

Sorry to be the pedant, but it’s completely inconceivable that the club would correspond with ‘Mark Goldbridge’, a fictional character, in any event.

Any correspondence would be to Brent De Cesare, or the company that is a vehicle for the broadcasting output. Or both.

It would be akin to sending a ‘cease and desist’ letter to Orville the Duck for something Keith Harris had ultimately said.
That fucking duck had it coming, to be fair .....
Leave the duck alone …. he’s like one of the family!!

I think he’s stuck at around 1.9mill followers on his live match day rants. That figure hasn’t gone over 2mill yet. Even that 1.9mill figure could be a lie?
Who knows ? these days you could easily buy followers

If we have written to this tosser, he's won the lottery. Marketing gold. He'll be formulating a plan to monetise the letter as we speak. He'll have realised that his current format is running out of gas. He's being digged out by rags, ridiculed by all other supporters and even rag players are wading in.

Then the letter arrives, like manna from heaven. A bolt from the blue that gives him the opportunity to play David & Goliath. The plucky ex-bobby against the might of dirty Arab oil money. Dirty City v Righteous Rags.

Talkshite strategists will be gathering in a smoke-filled back alley speakeasy, like pigs round a trough.

So he'll ramp it up in the HOPE that City go full nuclear. Another letter? Yes please. Court Case? Yes please. Close my channel down? Yes please. Appeal? Yes please. Back in Court? Yes please.

Take the pinch (pun intended) and in a couple of years time. Full time media whore. 100m followers on twatter or whatever the fuck its called. Column in every red top. Shareholder in Talkshite. Book deal. I'm a celebrity. Chief Constable of Nottinghamshire Police. Love Island. Multi-millionaire, registered in the Caymans.

Cease and desist - yeah right.
Feel better mate? -:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.