PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Hmm, I think that’s via Freeview not dish perhaps, but cheers for posting - you could be right

My original point tbh, was that it’s not true to say you must have a tv licence by law, period, and I’ll stick by that.

Edit. Yep, so you’re right if it’s live tv - but box sets, Netflix, Amazon, Disney, Sky Atlantic etc and on demand it’s not needed - plenty of students and others using that loophole. So basically it’s not against the law not to have one. Which we all knew anyway. In fact can’t believe I’ve been drawn into this!
You aren't allowed to watch on demand with BBC I player, but I think they might have some difficulty proving anyone did use it.

You think City fans who are interested to see if he got a letter or not are gullible? I don't think so.
I think City fans believing this chump are gullible yes. Absolutely. Seeing if he got a ltter different thing. But he hasnt, everything is Content.

No brainer really. He's a liar, fraud, hates City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.