PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've written a complaint about the BBC article and asked them to update it due to factual inaccuracies. I've also told them to read the CAS report in order to get their facts straight.

Disgusting & planned in order to keep the dirt swirling

Good luck with your complaint.
The BBC article claims it only has what Der Spiegl published to go on. But the Der Spiegl story was based on five/six emails and did not accuse City of providing false accounts on multiple occasions. This is just a hatchet job designed to undermine City's legal case.

None of this would have happened if the PL had a strong leader. Masters has been out of his depth since day one. There is nothing in his past career that suggests he would be able to cope with legal and financial pressures at such a high level. He has been manipulated into a position and is too far gone to get out. After watching him give evidence to two Commons Select Committees I have a much better understanding of what has happened. He was a rabbit in the headlights. Some of the Committee members ended up mocking him. The US influenced clubs have pushed him into a position and he has not been strong enough to resist. It has been a disastrous managerial failure, a bit like the Post Office scandal which could never have happened with strong leadership.

Only this.

The lack of leadership at the PL is a scandal.

I do like that quote. But glass half empty post he's hardly going to turn round and say "Honestly I don't know which way it'll go, it's out of our hands, I believe we're innocent but it'll be up to the IC to make that decision".

The PL I'm sure are equally as confident in their position.

Of course I believe Khaldoon, but it's based on pure faith and not knowledge. The club aren't saying anything I wouldn't expect them to say given the severity of the charges. Whether it's posturing or whether it's genuine knowledge that this is going absolutely nowhere, nobody knows.
True, but in that case he could’ve just said confident instead of “super confident”.

BBC have obviously had a letter and are fighting back with that one-sided drivel. Absolutely pathetic but so predictable.

Do you really think so , if they have and I very much doubt it in fact am near enough positive , they have clearly put it in the bin and cracked on

The BBC article claims it only has what Der Spiegl published to go on. But the Der Spiegl story was based on five/six emails and did not accuse City of providing false accounts on multiple occasions. This is just a hatchet job designed to undermine City's legal case.

Tbh, without making an assessment on the whys and wherefores now, the questions are in the public domain, if clumsily expressed. I think it is just a poorly written article from someone in the sport's department who doesn't know what he is talking about. Why should he? The fault isn't with the guy writing it, it is with the editor who allows it to be published without a review by someone with a legal background and some knowledge of the case to ensure it meets some sort of standard. Especially on such a complicated and high profile issue.

I've written a complaint about the BBC article and asked them to update it due to factual inaccuracies. I've also told them to read the CAS report in order to get their facts straight.

Any chance you could paste the complaint in here as I would also like to complain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.