PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He gets a lot wrong for a "business lawyer". Clearly blagging.
Can we please stop talking about this total nobody from Sweden. He has no idea about what he is talking about. I know that he is a total loser who tries to copy Swiss Rumble. He will use this focus he got at Bluemoon to show to his brainwashed followers at Red Cafe that he is the man.

I have noticed some of the sports sites on social media are using this to drive up traffic, they know they can make up any old crap and it will generate thousands of comments from bitter rivals
He’s a poster on Redcafe and claims to be an ‘M&A expert’….
He merges the shite he acquires from the web

I just find this so stupid by all means if we are found guilty talke about it but surily he most know that there a very good change the charges cant be profen, so why is he talking about the golden goose like that yes City is the golden goose, players like Haaland , Foden, KDB , Grealish , Silva these are the biggest star of the show the show that pays him his wages I just cant understand why his boss whould think that this is a good idea just before City could win 4 in a row which has never happened before.
Most people watch sport to admire exelence which is what City provites.

Last edited:
The fans of the crimson 3 are firmly down a rabbit hole. I just asked a Rag what the difference is of Dave Brailsford being a manager for team sky & consultant for the Rags than what he’s accusing Mancini of.
As long as they don't also recruit Richard Freeman with his supply of Jiffy Bags?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.