PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That's all news to me. Any sources?
Only that was in the news at the time, interesting point was that City`s punishment was the biggest, despite PSG being the bigger case, also that the person that butchered the later PSG case, to the point that they had 10 days to totally rebuild it, went on to do our 2019 case with totally the opposite conclusion.

Only that was in the news at the time, interesting point was that City`s punishment was the biggest, despite PSG being the bigger case, also that the person that butchered the later PSG case, to the point that they had 10 days to totally rebuild it, went on to do our 2019 case with totally the opposite conclusion.

Something like that I remember. I think :)

Brilliant summary. Excellent. Well done!
Could be chapter headings for an even longer book. Well put together halfcenturyup.

Not as long as this thread of course but a very readable flow of events that contrived to stop City yet synergised it's component parts to achieve everything the PL feared.

I was out on site this morning I thought for my sins I would listen to Talksport, Jordon who had been one of the leading critics of City and had said some very legally close to the bone before, his tone was remarkably different, I have not head the Lance Armstrong reference I have read it on Rag Forums

It's a valid topic for discussion for the media they won't shut up about it because it generates clicks which generate money for them, but there are very few assumptions of guilt in fact that really has changed

From my observations it would appear the groundwork is being done in order to exonerate the club (or minimise things) we are not party to all the ins and outs but I can see when groups are on monoverse.

How do you change the narrative? First you stop any reference to presumed guilt, and there was a lot of that prior to a few weeks ago, then you brief chosen people in the media )and people that matter in the media)as to what the charges are really about i.e stuff that allegedly happened many years ago, I am quite confident that this matter will be closed shortly and the club will come out of it very strongly, although I think some chairment (particularly of a North London club we played recently) will be sleeping with one eye open for many years
Apparently Ornstein at the Athletic is bang up to date and believes witness statements are being prepared.He also expects Pep to leave although he's no inside knowledge lol.
I'd love to be a Fly on the wall at the CFG, they really must piss emselves laughing at all this irritating noise whilst strategically dismantling the pisscans achievements.
This is their final throw of the dice and I'm on the Khaldoon nag.

Apparently Ornstein at the Athletic is bang up to date and believes witness statements are being prepared.He also expects Pep to leave although he's no inside knowledge lol.
I'd love to be a Fly on the wall at the CFG, they really must piss emselves laughing at all this irritating noise whilst strategically dismantling the pisscans achievements.
This is their final throw of the dice and I'm on the Khaldoon nag.

I remember listening to Ornstein on a podcast about 4 years ago and he said ‘my information is that Pep will leave at the end of the season’ few weeks later he signed a new contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.