PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It is amazing how many financial experts there is out there when the sole knowledge that they have begins and ends with 115, its impossible to even get them to understand that citys charges arent based on psr so the everton and forrest cases are completely irrelevant to them.
Its actually 130 anyway isnt it??

Called 606 as i want to respond to Joe the Arsenal fan who had compared City to Lance Armstrong the producer Mike told me that they had to be very careful about what is said regarding the 115 as City had been in touch to remind them He didn't say more than that or, that a letter had been received but clearly City are watching
I remember an article from Martin Samuel years back when he was still at the Mail when he said City's media department aren't shrinking violets when it comes to any content they disapprove of.

We all need to remember that it’s the clubs in the league that has driven the charges against us.

Masters is only a lacky doing their bidding.

Arsenal
United
Liverpool
Spurs
The rest depending on how it benefits them.

It’s no wonder we are able to go on mad winning runs against them on the pitch. Can you image the behind the scene motivation that gives khaldoon and pep?Players also, having their achievements tarnished.

We have answered in the best way possible by winning everything. If anything this successful period is down to that very fact. We needed it to really kick on and destroy the rags legacy amongst others.

The interested parties ie the clubs are the real cunts behind all this.

Cults are like that.

Allows facts to be ignored and the illogical group to contradict without proof.
I came to that conclusion recently while out for a drink with a few of the lads from work.
Trying to discuss this topic with United and Liverpool heads is a waste of yours and their time.
They don’t want to know the truth and you can fact check them all you want but it’s like fact checking Trump’s latest lies to the MAGA crowd in America.
You can point out logic to them and you’ll get, “well I don’t care”. “You’re guilty of something”, even if they haven’t a clue what it is.

The latest I heard was that the true transfer fee for KDB was ~£450m.
This is from an Everton supporter who actually wanted City to win and loves watching Kev play. I couldn’t argue with him. I was stunned as to where he plucked this figure from. I thought perhaps he is including wages over the years or maybe the image rights are involved, but no. He genuinely believed that is what we paid, off the books.

It’s pointless arguing.

Last edited:
Between June 2012 Feb 2013 LFC repeatedly, illegally, accessed City's account on a scouting database

At some point in 2013 a £1M settlement was reached in the knowledge of the PL

Feb 2020
Following an investigation by the FA
Ive hdA spokesperson said: “The FA carefully considered the evidence received in this matter, including information provided by both clubs involved, and has decided not to progress the investigation.

“This is due to a number of factors including the age of the alleged concerns and the settlement agreed by the two clubs involved.

Yet the PL don't have a statute of limitation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.