PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Someone at the club must have told tolmie otherwise where would he have got this information from. And also if he has been told surely the club will be pissed because someone is leaking inside information which is not for release yet.
I'm sure someone at the club will have told tolmie, it's not like he is going to spread it all over the Internet.

I hate to say it, but the "there will be zero ambiguity" line should be a major red flag for anyone inclined to believe this person.
Why? I don’t understand your post.

It’s only your 45th in ten years so I figure you only post when you have a tremendous amount of value to add.

Why? I don’t understand your post.
The line just reaches too far. Is he really saying the IC will say the charges were entirely made up? Otherwise rivals will find ambiguity. For that matter, how does he know how the IC will rule, even if City does have all the evidence they need? I don't trust them or their "independence" at all. This is coming from someone who thinks the rules themselves are a fraud, btw.

Something I don't think many people realize when it comes to the PL and their "brand" - the PL was created as a breakaway league, instigated by the then-elite clubs, to hoard more money and titles for themselves. They simply aren't going to tolerate an interloper like City coming in and destroying them all. That's why these "rules" were put in place to start. I mean, rules that allow some clubs to legally spend more than others? Are you serious?

So, while I'm sure the PL would prefer not to have these charges casting a shadow, it's not their biggest priority. Their biggest priority is ensuring City can't continue to dominate. That is everything to them. So they had nothing to lose pursuing these charges come what may.
They probably didn't have Chelsea on their minds then either as they were no more influential than us and it was only Russian money that launched them.

They probably didn't have Chelsea on their minds then either as they were no more influential than us and it was only Russian money that launched them.
Yeah, I mean any club that wants to keep up with the established elite will have to invest money. The elite clubs did it before there was any thought to rules that would limit it. The difference between Chelsea and City tho is that the former just threw money around while City invested for the long term on every level. That's what scares the elite the most.

I heard Simon Jordan say the other day that he thinks there will be a settlement so that both clubs can get out of this tangled situation that we find ourselves in,

But I don’t agree with him, I think we will want total exoneration and clearance of are name, I even think the non cooperation will not be accepted by us either,

Its win or bust for us on these charges, I actually think it’s a bigger result for us than whatever happens on Saturday,

If we do get a unanimous decision in are favour of a not guilty win, then I am gonna hire out Mary D’s with all drinks at £1:15,

That will really boil the piss of every cry baby rival lol,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.