PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Once Pep leaves and we win less often, all will be well!
And sadly that’s the truth , they are all biding there time , the last ten years will be airbrushed , do you really think that our dominance of the last ten years will get the repeats that United have on Sky , despite it being 20 plus years ago that they dominated football like we have done ? Arsenal have never dominated football since the invention of colour tv , but you’d think they are a giant of English football the way they are talked about ? But our memories are memories, and what this club has done is down in black and white in the history books forever , fuck them all , we know what we are and what we have done.

Or a tax dodging scruffy **** avoiding paying his way to the British economy , who then wants the British tax payer to fund “the Wembley of the north?” No stone would be unturned if that was City. But it’s United isn’t it ? And Liverpool who have airbrushed the shit they caused for clubs qualifying to play in European competitions for three seasons.
Five seasons wasn't it?

Ha..genuinely. I wouldn’t post an article that was unfair (which most are) It’s nothing new to us but nice to see balance.

Thanks, watched it, decent summary.

Btw I myself have posted OTT headlines and quotes and sarcastically added 'balanced take there', hence my question..

The press will cream their pants if “dodgy Foden from the cheats” propels this England team to glory. Let’s see how they fucking justify that - unless of course Lord fucking Bellingham (who plays for a Spanish team) lands on the moon with a parachute propelled from the back streets of Birmingham. But you can bet that the knives will be out at any wrong thing he does- fuck the PL , and fuck the journalists who want him and us to fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.