PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

And sadly that’s the truth , they are all biding there time , the last ten years will be airbrushed , do you really think that our dominance of the last ten years will get the repeats that United have on Sky , despite it being 20 plus years ago that they dominated football like we have done ?

I suspect that, in another 20 years, Sky will be as obsolete as "the class of 92".

First class bellend
What we should do is get a load of us from this forum to call him on his next show on Talkshite pretending we are fans of other clubs wanting to talk about his superb insight of the 115 agenda he has against us, play up to him and when he starts to lap it up, change tack, call him out for the fucking bellend, dickhead, noncey, shit stirring **** he is. Embarrass the fuck out of him live.

As a city fan in Kyiv (Salford born) it's all nonsense. Little Citeh challenged the red order. And that's it. They changed the rules to stop us. Enjoy the ride. Who cares how many fans we have worldwide. We kept the faith through dark times. Everyone's second team once upon a time. We love city. Are city and will always be city. The rags sold their soul when the premier league started. We kept ours. Still have ours. And fundamentally they dislike this. Because we stuck two fingers up to the rag/Liverpool love in and stuck to what we are. City fans. Trust our owners. And if all goes tits up, I will still say I am from Manchester and support city. No apologies needed. Be proud. Be loud. And I wish I was still there.
Regarding fans worldwide.......

The red scum only have those fans due to success over a period of years - generally in an era where connectivity was nothing like it is now

It won't be many years before we have replaced them and they fade into 'istry

I am on a trip to Myrtle Beach - I was in a mall yesterday and a sports shop had a big display which showed 8 football shirts - only one from the UK - CITY

And city have spoken to lots of people in bars - CITY are very popular - more so than any red scum team

We are the future - they are trying to fix the regulations so that they can cling to the past - it's their comfort blanket

What we should do is get a load of us from this forum to call him on his next show on Talkshite pretending we are fans of other clubs wanting to talk about his superb insight of the 115 agenda he has against us, play up to him and when he starts to lap it up, change tack, call him out for the fucking bellend, dickhead, noncey, shit stirring **** he is. Embarrass the fuck out of him live.
Have to update this post as it is irrelevant because of this:

1000058666.jpg
His decision? More likely that he's been shown the door because of all the toxic shit he spouts about us on air or Talkshite have actually grown a pair of balls and no longer want to be associated with a puerile, man-child who has embarrassing meltdowns on his YouTube channels whenever he doesn't get his way.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.