PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The 27.
Heading out Coolock direction.
It’s not something I would recommend doing.
I'd imagine upstairs on the 27 late on Friday night is a bit rough alright. It's appalling what we're having to put up with at times. Any dipper starts with me I say, Well we can discuss the 115, and then we'll have a chat about Liverpool's past. It's usually enough.

I'd imagine upstairs on the 27 late on Friday night is a bit rough alright. It's appalling what we're having to put up with at times. Any dipper starts with me I say, Well we can discuss the 115, and then we'll have a chat about Liverpool's past. It's usually enough.
I actually apologised to the foreign guy sitting beside me. I said sorry about this but I can’t listen to anymore of this shit.
He actually laughed and said go ahead.

You’re so right.
I’ll have to take a step back from all this.

I was on a late night bus home from town last night, after a ‘few’ drinks at a colleague’s leaving party.

There was a gang of lads in their early twenties at the back of the upper deck of the bus. One was shooting his mouth off for all to hear, about City and us being relegated etc etc.
I let it go as long as I could but it eventually got to me and I turned around and launched into him. A stupid thing to do, in hindsight, but he was wrecking my head with all the usual bingo phrases that he obviously picked up on clickbait sports media.

I quickly identified him as a Liverpool supporter. You can tell the difference in attitudes from United heads quite easily really. They truly are a cult and brainwashed while United supporters in their heart and soul know we are right, but can never admit it because that would be denying their divinity.

I launched into him anyway, telling him how bitterly disappointed he is going to be much to the amusement or annoyance of the rest of the bus. I let him know that he is being conned and he is demonstrating that he knows nothing by spouting the media bullshit he has been spoon fed.

For what it’s worth. One of his group, a Leeds supporter, agreed with me.

I managed to throw a few bombs into his cozy comfortable narrative before getting off at my stop telling them if they like football then they should pray that City win their case as the American alternative looming is not something I’d follow, anyway.

As I said, I’d had a ‘few’ drinks and this would not be something I would normally do and it’s not something I would recommend doing on a late night bus heading out of Dublin to the North side of the city.

But they got my dander up.
No fool like an old fool.

I think it was a calculated decision by Burnham not to support City in public. Defending City will not win you many votes in the current football climate , even in Greater Manchester where there are a lot of rags and armchair fans of other clubs. That's the problem with modern politicians of all parties. None of them have any values or convictions any more.
He also has designs on politics at the national level. He won't defend us, more votes in not defending us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.