PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We saw what happened after the cas verdict,despite what was clearly stated.

So expect more of the same after this is decided,by disapointed halfwits everywhere.

Tbf, the average fan, I can understand and accept.

The media though, they Still continue to spin that one, and that is an issue for me.

Tbf, the average fan, I can understand and accept.

The media though, they Still continue to spin that one, and that is an issue for me.
I don't think the club will allow that this time if we are successful.

Those letters allegedly sent out recently will become reality if the media were to continue their campaign .

Those letters allegedly sent out recently will become reality if the media were to continue their campaign .

Let's face it, there were zero letters sent out.

Doubt there will be anything of the sort,
ever.

The club will just issue a statement, and move on.

Sky presenters will still put innocent under quotation marks, other media people will continue to talk about technicalities, 'lifted bans' despite being dound guilty by uefa, and spin it whichever way it works for them. The average fan will think whatever they want to.

The best we migbt get is Pep saying something clever from time to time, which will very quickly be talked over, and that'll be it.

And we will win some more.

I am at peace with it.

Let's face it, there were zero letters sent out.

Doubt there will be anything of the sort,
ever.

The club will just issue a statement, and move on.

Sky presenters will still put innocent under quotation marks, other media people will continue to talk about technicalities, 'lifted bans' despite being dound guilty by uefa, and spin it whichever way it works for them. The average fan will think whatever they want to.

The best we migbt get is Pep saying something clever from time to time, which will very quickly be talked over, and that'll be it.

And we will win some more.

I am at peace with it.
There were no letters sent recently but with the 115 case if and when we are cleared if the media continue in anyway to smear our club then there will be repercussions, the gloves will be very much off from our side.

There were no letters sent recently but with the 115 case if and when we are cleared if the media continue in anyway to smear our club then there will be repercussions, the gloves will be very much off from our side.

Wish that were true, but don't hold your breath.

I highly highly doubt it.

The fact of the matter is, many news outlets firmly believed the cease and desist letter nonsense, it shows how far down the conspiracy rabbit hole the media are.

Which makes it more bizarre why the mayor of Mcr writes a letter in support of Everton to the Pl and not City
I think it was a calculated decision by Burnham not to support City in public. Defending City will not win you many votes in the current football climate , even in Greater Manchester where there are a lot of rags and armchair fans of other clubs. That's the problem with modern politicians of all parties. None of them have any values or convictions any more.

I think it was a calculated decision by Burnham not to support City in public. Defending City will not win you many votes in the current football climate , even in Greater Manchester where there are a lot of rags and armchair fans of other clubs. That's the problem with modern politicians of all parties. None of them have any values or convictions any more.
Correct. Burnham is a career politician, he will say/do what he thinks will get him the most votes rather than stand up for what he thinks is right.

There was always a lot of sympathy around "poor victims Everton" in their PSR case even though it was black and white, and they HAD broken the rules. As a Scouser, he jumped on the bandwagon and came out in support of them which was a safe thing to do as it's not going to upset many people in the area which he was voted to represent.

If he was to publicly come out in support of City it would be nice to hear for blues, but for other fans who have already decided we're corrupt and should be relegated to League Two, they would think twice about voting for such a person next time.

He's not daft and won't do anything to split his voters regardless of what he may think is the morally right thing to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.