PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Is this another, 'not good for city so lets poo poo it, good for city lets validate it'?

It’s bollocks, even I can see that.

Maybe he’s held back more emails on Ronaldo rape allegations but no it’s always little City. The club no one cares about.

Pinto's targets included the football club Sporting, the Portuguese Football Federation, investment fund Doyen Sports and law firm PLMJ.

Football Leaks' data showed how some of the richest and most prominent figures in football avoided tax by channelling earnings offshore.

City, City, City warrabout City……

:) Emails and attached documents? I can't imagine Pinto has anything the PL hasn't had access to in the last five years, unless they are very bad at their job.

But what is this? He has been convicted of extortion using illegally obtained material, but he still has that material in his possession? Surely it was all confiscated? Or am I missing something? He can't still be benefitting from it, can he?

wow even for the sun this is poor, so this guy 6 years on still has a load of documents about city that he can release at any time even after he has been convicted, literally anything this guy puts forward because immediately inadmissible and anyone with half a brain knows that.

This guy really does think he is the smartest person in the world doesnt he.

So the investigators instead of asking mancini, any of the companies involved, any of the highly prominent and well respected businessman if they did it will be asking the hacker if they did it or not well that makes sense, every single case in the world can now be solved if we just ask anyone we fancy if they did it and go off what they said , this is the legal equivalent of dave the crazy guy at number 8 says that number 36 is building a bomb because he looks a bit shifty so you better go and arrest him.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.