PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You are right, it is, of course complete horseshit. All the emails have been available for years and have been pored over for all that time by the "Europian investigative Collaborations" who say on their website;

"Continues revelations are based on research into more then 70 million documents totalling 3.4 terabytes of data. The data extends to the year 2018.

Recent work was undertaken by the network European Investigative Collaborations (EIC) and its partners, which has brought together 15 media and almost 80 journalists from 13 countries, publishing in 11 languages across Europe."

This "report" ranks alongside the hilarious claim that when told that City had been banned by UEFA for 2 years, Pinto replied.."only 2 years ?"

All true but for the next 2/3 days they'll be radio stations social media and the written press reporting it, means more negative narrative more of when we get off that, yeah they got off but there is mountains of other emails and who knows what they've been upto!

Who actually asked him about Man City and more emails he has! Now that be more interesting! Is it just a bitter cartel follower from the sun!

Rui Pinto is finished, done, if he released any more hacked info on any subject he will spend a lot of time in jail.

This story is utter fantasy.

If our club knew he had anything on us we would have settled, this is simply noise and fear mongering.

Irrefutable evidence is all that matters.

Last edited:
Someone posted an extract from the cas findings about the “time barred” big and how it was not applicable anyway as there was no evidence, can someone report so I can send it to a rag and shut him up?

And the first thing he said when getting arrested, no i am not him, the second, i want protection for my family, which he got, so no deportation to America for him.
He has nothing on City, that is highly unlikely to be the case for others.

I wonder what the legal situation is regarding evidence obtained illegally. Is there a difference between investigating on the basis of information made public, and actively co-operating with a convicted extortionist to gain access to hacked material? You would think there would be, if that is what the PL have done as Pinto claimed.

But I get most things wrong on the legal side of things, so who knows? :)

Rui Pinto is finished, done, if he released any morte hacked info on any subject he will spend a lot of time in jail.

This story is utter fantasy.

If our club knew he had anything on us we would have settled, this is simply noise and fear mongering.

Irrefutable evidence is all that matters.
Correct. He is currently serving a suspended jail sentence after being found guilty. He is also facing possible new charges. His lawyer has repeatedly said he will release more documents as part of an ongoing deflection tactic. This is just another smear story by the Sun.

Correct. He is currently serving a suspended jail sentence after being found guilty. He is also facing possible new charges. His lawyer has repeatedly said he will release more documents as part of an ongoing deflection tactic. This is just another smear story by the Sun.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240623_081016_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240623_081016_Samsung Internet.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 137
His lawyer made the same comments three years ago as part of his attempt to do a deal. Perhaps the Sun story is just a rehash of what was said then. If these comments are new then Pinto could end up in jail. There were many millions of documents but only a tiny fraction related to City. The UK media ignored the court case where he admitted extortion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.