PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

just seen man city trending on twitter quick look thinking something has happen oh what a mistake lol some video with bunch of lads called " the club " ha ha were guilty because yep weve all seen emails that was there complete argument no proof needed just guilty . i only managed about 5 minutes and that was too long

I am nhs too, currently half way through 2 weeks off, will be a nightmare when I go back in.
Presume all of them very relevant to you carrying out your role in an efficient manner? Otherwise you wouldn't need to waste several days "catching up".
I'm private sector. Delete the irrelevant shit, deal with what the business needs to deal with, carry on.

Presume all of them very relevant to you carrying out your role in an efficient manner? Otherwise you wouldn't need to waste several days "catching up".
I'm private sector. Delete the irrelevant shit, deal with what the business needs to deal with, carry on.
Private sector too. Spend the odd 10 minutes during my 2 weeks off deleting crap, and thinking about constructive mails. Wife none the wiser, and all set to hit the ground running when I get back. Then deal with important stuff on my return whilst reminding folk how to use emails.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.