PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I’d be surprised if most players’ contracts, at all clubs, don’t have some sort of clause in the event of relegation.
Perhaps like City they are uncertain what a PL selected Panel will act in an unbiased way?

What possible reason would any sector of industry insist that only their approved list of Panel members could be used.

The spate of swaps is to get the figures sorted before the deadline of 30 June.
It's about meeting PSR without having to sell the big names.

It makes one wonder if the new focus is because they lost the APT rules case.
They certainly don't appear to have a clear strategic direction for the league, or at least a positive one.
its almost like they didnt think that clubs would try and circumvent ridiculous rules to better themselves and that they would just know their place.

Those players are worth those values to the clubs due to circumventing the rules. There will be hundreds of rules circumvented by every club legally due to the overall benefits it gives them.
This is a bang on summation of my earlier point - if the PL want to try to control finances this much, then they’d better be prepared to massively beef up their legal and accountancy expertise (quality and volume) to HMRC levels - because that’s where it will always go.

just seen man city trending on twitter quick look thinking something has happen oh what a mistake lol some video with bunch of lads called " the club " ha ha were guilty because yep weve all seen emails that was there complete argument no proof needed just guilty . i only managed about 5 minutes and that was too long
The Idiot Club !

This is a bang on summation of my earlier point - if the PL want to try to control finances this much, then they’d better be prepared to massively beef up their legal and accountancy expertise (quality and volume) to HMRC levels - because that’s where it will always go.
been saying since day one and i will say it till im blue in the face, no independent body can set a market value, the market sets the value, that is the basic tenet of a market economy, its baffling to me how they just dont seem to understand this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.