PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I

The more of these transactions that occur, the more the waters are muddied if anyone tries to claim breaches re: acceptable relationships, etc.
Yes, both UEFA and the PL are miles behind in their thinking and are struggling to frame fair regulations. Did they not realize how much football is changing OFF the field?

This always makes me laugh. Imagine a world where the average Joe has a stash of evidence to back up every opinion he holds. I recall standing in some very full stadiums in my time and the crowd declared is about 70% of capacity. I assume like most opinions, it’s based on different experiences over time that leads to a formed opinion. He didn’t realise that you needed him to be a Private Investigator to justify the opinion.

Opinions are the stocking trade of a forum.
Of course, you could follow the redshirts example and just make up your evidence. But perhaps that would be a bad day for football.

I posted a request on pg 6149 for posters to stay on topic. Some on here are blatantly ignoring that, and waffling on about unrelated subjects. I won't ask again. Any more posts about private schools and God knows what else will be met with a warning.
Can we talk about a convicted internet hacker who says he has a whole dossier of our transgressions, several of which have already been investigated and shown up to be edited to suit his storyline, and who has handed the entire file to the EPL? Is this the best the EPL chiefs can go on?

Can we talk about a convicted internet hacker who says he has a whole dossier of our transgressions, several of which have already been investigated and shown up to be edited to suit his storyline, and who has handed the entire file to the EPL? Is this the best the EPL chiefs can go on?
I think he only got emails. If the PL are relying on that, they are in for a massive disappointment.

If there's a definite connection to the PL's action against us, I don't see why not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.