PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I
Conversely, perhaps it shows that whilst we are both CFG members we make football decisions individually.
Who knows, maybe Mr K is testing Sir Jim out with a mere 500k?
The more of these transactions that occur, the more the waters are muddied if anyone tries to claim breaches re: acceptable relationships, etc.

I

The more of these transactions that occur, the more the waters are muddied if anyone tries to claim breaches re: acceptable relationships, etc.

Agree, when we were the only "big" club with any other visible formal multi-club owners, it was a bad thing. Now sudedenly the rags are tied with Ineos, and the dippers interested in Bordeaux and the whole issue will disappear.

So the CFG have pinged £500K into the rag transfer kitty, that's due to the van Beek transfer to Girona FC. As Etihad Airways sponsor Girona, I wonder if the rags have any concerns about the integrity of that £500K ? probably not on this occasion. No big deal, but does it have more significance?. Most blues, myself included, would like to think we would never co-operate with them ever again in any capacity unless forced to do so, either by law or PL/FA/UEFA regulations. Personally I don't like the idea that scruffy jim has reached out to Khaldoon to improve our "relations" with them. They have been at the forefront of this war against us and we should never forget that. When they were on the bones of their rag arses we allowed them the use of our ground and look how that ended...
Scruffy Jim is only reaching out because they are at their weakest and we're at our strongest, the gap has never been so big in our favour for the best part of a century - once they get back to a position of strength they won't give two fucks about City again.

So the CFG have pinged £500K into the rag transfer kitty, that's due to the van Beek transfer to Girona FC. As Etihad Airways sponsor Girona, I wonder if the rags have any concerns about the integrity of that £500K ? probably not on this occasion. No big deal, but does it have more significance?. Most blues, myself included, would like to think we would never co-operate with them ever again in any capacity unless forced to do so, either by law or PL/FA/UEFA regulations. Personally I don't like the idea that scruffy jim has reached out to Khaldoon to improve our "relations" with them. They have been at the forefront of this war against us and we should never forget that. When they were on the bones of their rag arses we allowed them the use of our ground and look how that ended...
I've no issue with this, not that City have any say in it anyway.

That said Girona have got an absolute steal, £500,000 for an £80million player is not to be sniffed at.

Is Kevhan purring on ssn about what a bargin it is
Kaveh Knowfuckall will be creaming his keks on ssn about it. And Football365 will be wheeling out Keith Wyness to expose more shit about City and CFG cheating with their finances again.

Seems like they wheel out Wyness with anything concerning City. Even if the meat pies are slightly cooler than usual, Wyness will be sticking his oar in with City facing charges of not complying with Food Safety regulations and face points deduction and possible relegation to the Wythenshawe and District Sunday league if found guilty.

The bill for an independent regulator for football is included in the Kings Speech so hopefully that will see the stranglehold of certain clubs on the Premier League weakened before too long
That is excellent news. We have plenty of support in the Commons who will be whispering in the ministers ear, I hope.

I

Yes, both UEFA and the PL are miles behind in their thinking and are struggling to frame fair regulations. Did they not realize how much football is changing OFF the field?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.