PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

But that is EXACTLY what the Dipper's did when they got caught hacking our scouting database.
What was the outcome of the Premier League investigation into that and remind me again what the sanctions imposed on Liverpool were?

For some reason I have no recollection.

My memory seems to be equally foggy around the penalties imposed on Manchester United for allowing their fans to enter their stadium and cause a game to be called off.

I may be way off here but I think failure to control your own fans resulting in a Premier League fixture being postponed is also a breach of a pretty big rule in the PL rule book?

Maybe it's just in the rule book for us.

Last edited:
I think I am going to buy a piece of City clothing in the next week. Partially to stick into our haters, partially to put more revenue in the clubs pot for our defense, and generally just a show of solidarity with the club
If you're paying £15m for it via an offshore account can you be a bit more subtle about it?

Nonetheless it’s rather stupid to appointment someone with a vested interest to an independent panel. Should things go badly it gives us an immediate stick to beat them with!

You’re not going to find many experienced sports lawyers who aren’t fans of the biggest sport in the country.

Who triggered this investigation anyway?

ke5j80jbc-lg.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.