PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

There will be some social media company involved - with a remit to up the engagement of the Domino Twitter page.

If they made the comments funny and not banging on about 115 daily they might have a bit more success.
You would think that with a trust pilot review score of 1.6 that they would need to sort their own shit out first before flinging it elsewhere.

Here We Go

It's Now clear Manchester City won the PSR court case against the Premier League because they have now shown their hand in the media and on the BBC, Very Big Mistake by Richard Master in the Question to the Answers ? He stated I will give you the answers to your question when the review is over, Then straight away changed his answer to the review panel will give you the answers,

The Bastards are stitching us up on the 115 charges mark my words here, Richard Master should be nowhere near this case and he is, The independent panel will be a stitch-up and with no right to an appeal we will have to eat humble pie,

The question is what will the punishment be, Defo Relegation and multi-million in fines and 4 or 5 transfer window spending cap, They will want at least 5 years of damage inflicted on us with no chance of winning the title and Champions League football.

Relegation to the championship alone will kill Manchester City, Players will leave because of no European football, Pep will leave because the board would have lied to him about being innocent, But the transfer window cap will do major damage, 2 seasons of little to none new players of any quality,

I fear the worst after That interview on the BBC, So can Manchester City get some dirt on Richard Master and the scum red tops,

I hope we take the lot down with us and blow the whistle on the whole scam of the Premier League and the scum.
Stiffen the wombats!

I'll have to go back to supporting Chelsea.

Here We Go

It's Now clear Manchester City won the PSR court case against the Premier League because they have now shown their hand in the media and on the BBC, Very Big Mistake by Richard Master in the Question to the Answers ? He stated I will give you the answers to your question when the review is over, Then straight away changed his answer to the review panel will give you the answers,

The Bastards are stitching us up on the 115 charges mark my words here, Richard Master should be nowhere near this case and he is, The independent panel will be a stitch-up and with no right to an appeal we will have to eat humble pie,

The question is what will the punishment be, Defo Relegation and multi-million in fines and 4 or 5 transfer window spending cap, They will want at least 5 years of damage inflicted on us with no chance of winning the title and Champions League football.

Relegation to the championship alone will kill Manchester City, Players will leave because of no European football, Pep will leave because the board would have lied to him about being innocent, But the transfer window cap will do major damage, 2 seasons of little to none new players of any quality,

I fear the worst after That interview on the BBC, So can Manchester City get some dirt on Richard Master and the scum red tops,

I hope we take the lot down with us and blow the whistle on the whole scam of the Premier League and the scum.
Well we may as well give up the ghost now hey...
Fuck me.. You are a happy chappie.. We are all pissed with the smear campaign but personally they can all go fuck themselves.

Doesn't matter to them. They'll be getting likes and reposts all over the place. Look at the traffic they're getting on here. Whatever they paid for this has been money well spent given the coverage it's solicited. Great marketing.
But if it doesn't increase sales, then what's the point?

Bookies have at close to evens to win league and 16-1 to go down. Seems like they can’t make their mind up but they don’t to take bets on us winning. Can we do both. Win league and get relegated after season ends?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.