PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

“We want to screw City over and then completely draw a line under the rules and move on”
View attachment 128177

More used car salesman talk .
“We want to screw City over and then completely draw a line under the rules and move on”
View attachment 128177

That " message " would make a used car salesman absolutely glow with pride.

A crock of shit delivered in an such a manner as to appear capable and sincere, with the best wishes of all the clubs at heart.

May your days be truly numbered you lying **** !

Off the top of my head, some unanswered questions ...

1 The 3 person Independent Panel must have a been appointed some time ago. Who are they ? what associations do they have with other PL clubs ?

2 We know from previous hearings that Masters writes to the Panel before the hearings and specifies what any sanctions should be in the event of proven charges. What are they ?

3 As a purchaser of a season ticket intending to support a team to (hopefully) challenge for a Premier title, are the PL going to re-imburse the cost, as they are seeking to make my purchase a compete waste of money. The PL are seeking to ensure we support a team to meaningless victories home and away.

4 The same applies to the club sponsors, have the PL informed those companies they are willfully seeking to devalue their investment in the PL product.
1. We don't know
2. we don't know
Playing devil's advocate
3. Your issue is with the club who broke the rules, not the authority enforcing them.
4. See 3

Jesus! Your head has fell off, calm down ffs!! It’s in hand. Relegation my arse.

The Premier League rules are made up because they let the scum red tops do whatever they want. Once they have had enough of City they can do and say whatever they like,

In the PSR court case, Clearly City won because Masters came out and said it does not work for the scum red tops or other teams in the League, So what happens now is the scum red tops will get away with anything they want and be allowed to spend £Billions and put in into the club debts.

Mark my words here, Once they get rid of City with the 115 charges United will be winning titles again.
After this new rule change and Manchester City is out of the way and in an impossible situation of championship football and a with transfer window embargo its over for at least 5 years.

The Premier League rules are made up because they let the scum red tops do whatever they want. Once they have had enough of City they can do and say whatever they like,

In the PSR court case, Clearly City won because Masters came and said it does not work for the scum red tops or other teams in the League, So what happens now is the scum red tops will get away with anything they want and be allowed to spend £Billions and put in into the club debts.

Mark my words here, Once they get rid of City with the 115 charges United will be winning titles again.
After this new rule change and Manchester City is out of the way and in an impossible situation of championship football and a with transfer window embargo its over for at least 5 years.
Hans Christian Ancoats

In the PSR court case, Clearly City won because Masters came and said it does not work for the scum red tops or other teams in the League, So what happens now is the scum red tops will get away with anything they want and be allowed to spend £Billions and put in into the club debts.

After this new rule change and Manchester City is out of the way and in an impossible situation of championship football and a with transfer window embargo its over for at least 5 years
We'd be back within a few seasons. We are too big and too well run to disappear.

Dont sweat it. It would be another few pages in our rollercoaster history. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

In the PSR court case, Clearly City won because Masters came out and said it does not work for the scum red tops or other teams in the League, So what happens now is the scum red tops will get away with anything they want and be allowed to spend £Billions and put in into the club debts.

Ffs mate you really are a massive willy at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.