PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Masters shouldn’t be commenting on the case at all but what he did say was bland and underwhelming. It’s happening soon, it’ll be good to get it resolved for all concerned.

If anything he distanced himself from any future outcomes.

Just how the fuck

do united get £75m fictitious allowances in order to pass PSR?

do liverpool get £50m fictitious stadium planning allowances in order to pass FFP?

do arsenal and particularly chelsea get away with exorbitant spending, chelsea aren’t even in the champions league (again)?

do barcelona get away with selling their gate receipts and tv income for the next 4,000 years?

and yet we get fucked over for being a well run club?

We are slagged by every newspaper and tv station on a daily basis, yet united liverpool arsenal chelsea barcelona are never criticised. Even hollywood owned wrexham are allowed to spend what they want, and the media fucking love them.

Football is rotten to the fucking core

....and yet City will still keep quiet, and they'll still roll out the hospitality to the media on Friday for the press conference and match days.

City have no notable presence in the media at all calling any of this out.

Instead it's left to fans.

Last edited:
still not a peep of Chelsea's case of self admitted "crimes" going heavily against PL rules in Abramovic-era.
cannot see this would be such a quiet case if this would be City, at very least the known media boys asking how long it takes for the punishment.
Masters not commenting on it either.
can see this ending up forgotten, media certainly has no interest in it...
Absolutely this, plus the Dipper and Rag flaunting of FFP/PSR, I know two wrongs don't make a right but we really should be highlighting the bent procedure's accepted by the PL

As a FOC and still a season card holder of many years this shouldn't impact on my life as I've experienced some terrible times supporting my club over the years (never regretted it) but this is depressing me so much. It's clearly orchestrated to devalue our achievements and discredit our club, causing me anxiety every day, along with other stuff that should be much more important.

I hate how the Red Top Yanks are invading our game, bunch of tossers.

Absolutely this, plus the Dipper and Rag flaunting of FFP/PSR, I know two wrongs don't make a right but we really should be highlighting the bent procedure's accepted by the PL

As a FOC and still a season card holder of many years this shouldn't impact on my life as I've experienced some terrible times supporting my club over the years (never regretted it) but this is depressing me so much. It's clearly orchestrated to devalue our achievements and discredit our club, causing me anxiety every day, along with other stuff that should be much more important.

I hate how the Red Top Yanks are invading our game, bunch of tossers.

For the dippers….

Yanks out
Dubai in

Built by Shanks
Broke by yanks

The Premier League rules are made up because they let the scum red tops do whatever they want. Once they have had enough of City they can do and say whatever they like,

In the PSR court case, Clearly City won because Masters came out and said it does not work for the scum red tops or other teams in the League, So what happens now is the scum red tops will get away with anything they want and be allowed to spend £Billions and put in into the club debts.

Mark my words here, Once they get rid of City with the 115 charges United will be winning titles again.
After this new rule change and Manchester City is out of the way and in an impossible situation of championship football and a with transfer window embargo its over for at least 5 years.
Jesus mate ur on a bit of a downer arnt ye!
Stay positive & fuck em all were going nowhere!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.