PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Masters is a comedian. He said: "I can't talk about the timetable. It's confidential." So who leaked it to the Times Richard? Surely it wasn't someone on the "independent" panel. There is only one plausible source for that leak and all the other leaks about the investigations into City, Leicester, and Everton. He thinks all football fans are stupid.

Note sure that I can agree about Masters being a comedian, but he most definitely is a charlatan, a liar and a stooge for the cabal of yank owned clubs.

Two cartel shills playing their allotted parts - as already said the PL & the BBC's Banned Roan are both rotten to the core

Mark well the phrase "the case will resolve itself " that is code for the charges will be withdrawn.

Just how the fuck

do united get £75m fictitious allowances in order to pass PSR?

do liverpool get £50m fictitious stadium planning allowances in order to pass FFP?

do arsenal and particularly chelsea get away with exorbitant spending, chelsea aren’t even in the champions league (again)?

do barcelona get away with selling their gate receipts and tv income for the next 4,000 years?

and yet we get fucked over for being a well run club?

We are slagged by every newspaper and tv station on a daily basis, yet united liverpool arsenal chelsea barcelona are never criticised. Even hollywood owned wrexham are allowed to spend what they want, and the media fucking love them.

Football is rotten to the fucking core

I wish City would publicly ask these very questions.

It's not the Kangaroo we all should be worrying about and the independent panel, it's in our own defence that allowed Uefa to find us not guilty but accept a fine of £10million for not corresponding with them,

Now if the same happens and the panel finds us not guilty of any wrongdoings, BUT they say for not corresponding with them on time your punishment is relegation, We don't have a right to appeal and a guilty verdict in the media is good enough for them to be right and cheats
We won’t get relegated for a procedural breach. We would have to have done a lot worse than be tardy with providing evidence.

I was just thinking that. Why does an announcement that the hearing will take place soon change anything ? All of a sudden every on here seems to be a quivering wreck. We are no more guilty now than we were 24 hours ago.
City have not been and never will be guilty. The club invested in the squad, management, academy, stadium, staff, local community etc etc and the Premier league and other clubs didn't like that as City did it very well. I still gat miffed at the £25 million we paid uefa all those years ago. It was seen City had to take a hit and at the time I thought they would never let us go because once we took a hit they decided we were guilty and decided to carry on. We should appeal that and get the money back with an apology...I don't really care how long its been. Anti competition law is completely wrong unless it is seen as by the monopolies commission. City are not monopolising....there are 19 other clubs. Tell them to back off....last chance...or hit them with a £100million lawsuit for wasting our staffs, fans and club's lawyers time.

Just how the fuck

do united get £75m fictitious allowances in order to pass PSR?

do liverpool get £50m fictitious stadium planning allowances in order to pass FFP?

do arsenal and particularly chelsea get away with exorbitant spending, chelsea aren’t even in the champions league (again)?

do barcelona get away with selling their gate receipts and tv income for the next 4,000 years?

and yet we get fucked over for being a well run club?

We are slagged by every newspaper and tv station on a daily basis, yet united liverpool arsenal chelsea barcelona are never criticised. Even hollywood owned wrexham are allowed to spend what they want, and the media fucking love them.

Football is rotten to the fucking core
I doff my hat to you.
Maybe City have started to wake up to this.
To begin with all we wanted to do was fit in and play nice.
Not anymore, now we’re slowly fighting back.
Suing the cunts is a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.