PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It really is an Adam Crafton Greatest Hits effort - with the result that it has whipped up his supporters to even greater heights. The comments are truly hilarious - the SImpsons burning torch mob meme would be apt if it wasn't a bit too close to the bone currently....

You only need to read the comments on any articles written by Sam Lee. Hundreds of responses from fans of red teams but nothing from blues.

Nothing they write is for City supporters. All aimed at supporters of other teams.

The Crafton article is a call to arms for the angry mob. The insinuation that nothing but a guilty verdict and the worst punishments possible will be accepted.
Not suggesting that many people do this - only those of strong stomach - but a read of the last couple of pages of the thread on RAWK will evidence how effective the brainwashing has been

Last edited:
Just going off the way the club are reacting to all this fills me with confidence of our innocence.
Every day of every week we read and hear negative stories in the media around our guilt, although a lot of us don't like it, the club ignore it all and just carries on.
Spending around 300 million on expanding stadium capacity, building one of the largest hotels in Manchester and building a huge fan zone for upto 3000 people, doesn't strike me as a club concerned about demotion to the lower divisions in the slightest.
Let all the haters who want the worst for us carry on with their bile.
I for one have faith in the club.

Stack up the hyperbole and hysterics about City to fever pitch so if found guilty only a huge punishment will be suitable. That will get us out of the way at least for a while.
If, on the other hand we are cleared, then we will simply be labelled as the club that broke the PL and made it inevitable that the American red cartel could flounce off and start the ESL, under their own leadership and governance which I believe has been their plan all along.
Nobody to stop them hoovering up all the money and prizes between themselves.

Stack up the hyperbole and hysterics about City to fever pitch so if found guilty only a huge punishment will be suitable. That will get us out of the way at least for a while.
If, on the other hand we are cleared, then we will simply be labelled as the club that broke the PL and made it inevitable that the American red cartel could flounce off and start the ESL, under their own leadership and governance which I believe has been their plan all along.
Nobody to stop them hoovering up all the money and prizes between themselves.
The redshirt cartel's end game is in sight - their ESL will be launched using our vindication as an excuse. The US vulture capitalists will have destroyed the sport in this country before too long but not before sucking out all the profit they can. (With Banned Roan and his contemptible employer together with the rest of our pathetic media applauding their achievement.)

Anyone looking at our painted shut transfer window and putting 2+2 together?
So far we've sold one defender who hardly ever played and one attacking player and brought in one attacking player. The transfer window hasn't closed yet, so there may be further comings and goings or there may not. The sums don't look very complicated or significant so far.

When it's all over I just hope the Club take legal action against Journalists, Individuals and anyone else who has slandered us. Also banning orders for those and media people. Starting with Spit the Dog.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.