PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can you summarize it?

Should I be buoyed or disheartened?
Basically, CAS is a Pork Detective.
A guy said he found a screw in his Denny’s and nearly screwed his disabled wife, with it.
CAS tried to get him to squeal like a pig, but he wanted to sue someone and get his pound of flesh.

CAS was sure the guy stitched them up, but thought they should toss a coin for it.
Just as well as the court made a pigs-ear of their decision and let him off the hook.

Maybe reading too much into it, but watching the actual video of those quotes and there’s a confidence, almost smugness, about him. He certainly does not look worried.

That might suggest he’s leaving in the summer so it won’t affect him anyway. Note he uses “for the club”.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it.

Basically, CAS is a Pork Detective.
A guy said he found a screw in his Denny’s and nearly screwed his disabled wife, with it.
CAS tried to get him to squeal like a pig, but he wanted to sue someone and get his pound of flesh.

CAS was sure the guy stitched them up, but thought they should toss a coin for it.
Just as well as the court made a pigs-ear of their decision and let him off the hook.
This is a hell of a journey we're all on; a real emotional roller coaster ;-)

I forr one will be glad when it's all over.

In other news, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.