PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

If we win the case and have a result similar to that at the CAS, I want some payback.

Maybe not through the courts but I don't want us to be the doormat of these clubs and the media anymore.

I want a press conference where home truths are told, and some hand grenade's are thrown.
Perhaps we should ask Joey Barton does he fancy being a doorman for the day. ;)

Sky Sports have just interviews John Cross (The Mirror) & Jack Rosser (The Sun) about our 115 charges (via video link in front of a bookcase their spare bedrooms)!

Apparently they both think that the 115 charges, might effect us this season!

We didn't loose a league game after they charged us in Feb 2023, we won 5 trophies, started work on a new stand with a hotel for turnstiles, then became the first team to ever win four English titles in a row!

Haaland needs 26 goals this season to get to 115!

Sky Sports have just interviews John Cross (The Mirror) & Jack Rosser (The Sun) about our 115 charges (via video link in front of a bookcase their spare bedrooms)!

We didn't loose a league game after they charged us in Feb 2023, we won 5 trophies, started work on a new stand with a hotel for turnstiles, then became the first team to ever win four English titles in a row!
They might mean that if we’re deducted 100 points in the verdict, that it would potentially alter where we finish in the table.

Just wishful thinking.

Maybe reading too much into it, but watching the actual video of those quotes and there’s a confidence, almost smugness, about him. He certainly does not look worried.

Did Pep say he already knows what will happen? As in the groundwork is now being done for how this will play out?

Or he knows the conclusion is about to happen? Either way this is done. No way can he sit there with this approach without having the inside line.

The media and the league have blown this out of all proportion. We have explained how the money was paid to ethiad and that’s that fuck off now and put a nice blue bow on our next title win -:)

If we win the case and have a result similar to that at the CAS, I want some payback.

Maybe not through the courts but I don't want us to be the doormat of these clubs and the media anymore.

I want a press conference where home truths are told, and some hand grenade's are thrown.
Fuckin definitely! Chairman’s interview the lot. No smoking cigars this time and happy pictures. Just khaldoon looking stern as fuck telling the world we take no shit no more! Say anymore and we release the shit we have on other clubs. Even if we don’t have any! It’ll put the fear of god up them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.