PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The time Barring stuff has passed into myth.

It isn't true (that we got away with it all due to time bar) but off that bollocks whole articles have been written.

What you've read is probably that because we got away with it last time due to time barring, this time we won't because there's no time bar in the PL investigation.
Crazy they want to punish the club for 15 yr old accountancy discrepancies, back before 99% of us were even supporting the cloob

When I hear people commenting on the impartiality and ethics of the legal profession, I'm always reminded of Judge Caulfield in the Jeffrey Archer libel trial in 1987 who described Mary Archer, a witness for her husband, as a vision of “elegance, fragrance and radiance" whilst musing on why any man would play away.

I'm fully expecting the IC to describe Masters Gill, Parry etc in similar terms whilst wondering whether such people would really bring a frivolous case before them.

When I hear people commenting on the impartiality and ethics of the legal profession, I'm always reminded of Judge Caulfield in the Jeffrey Archer libel trial in 1987 who described Mary Archer, a witness for her husband, as a vision of “elegance, fragrance and radiance" whilst musing on why any man would play away.

I'm fully expecting the IC to describe Masters Gill, Parry etc in similar terms whilst wondering whether such people would really bring a frivolous case before them.
And Lady Hale. Made it fit as she went along. Very learned and intelligent people I'm sure, but we all have our views, leanings and biases that are difficult to completely suppress.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.