PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

K
If we win the case and have a result similar to that at the CAS, I want some payback.

Maybe not through the courts but I don't want us to be the doormat of these clubs and the media anymore.

I want a press conference where home truths are told, and some hand grenade's are thrown.
Khaldoon said he has very strong views which he will make public when the case is over. It might be quite entertaining and embarrassing for the redshirts.

Sky Sports have just interviews John Cross (The Mirror) & Jack Rosser (The Sun) about our 115 charges (via video link in front of a bookcase their spare bedrooms)!

Apparently they both think that the 115 charges, might effect us this season!

We didn't loose a league game after they charged us in Feb 2023, we won 5 trophies, started work on a new stand with a hotel for turnstiles, then became the first team to ever win four English titles in a row!

Haaland needs 26 goals this season to get to 115!
They are stupid and ignorant scribblers.

K

Khaldoon said he has very strong views which he will make public when the case is over. It might be quite entertaining and embarrassing for the redshirts.

That surely has to be what every City fan wants .

Put the redshirt cunts firmly at the root of the issue and reveal the extent to which the PL and Masters have been used as their puppets.

Nothing less than the club/supporters deserve after the constant shit the jealous cunts have thrown at us.

Once I got a nail under my pate at a restaurant. It had fallen off the kitchen wall.

What has this got to do with anything? Launch another thread on food standards if you want
Do you have somewhere else to be and thus have not the few seconds needed to scroll past (actually relevant, if you read his post) discussion that you don’t find interesting?

I for one appreciate @Cassandra sharing their experience with trials and judgements and have had similar experience in my past life giving testimony for financial analysis and fraud detection.

If we win the case and have a result similar to that at the CAS, I want some payback.

Maybe not through the courts but I don't want us to be the doormat of these clubs and the media anymore.

I want a press conference where home truths are told, and some hand grenade's are thrown.
That would be funny. Completely cleared of the 115 then fined £115,000 for bringing the game into disrepute for telling some home truths.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.