PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Some of the posts on there are hilarious today. Apparently, we're intimidating anyone who opposes us. No proof of this, obviously. But the simpleton who posted it has it on good authority. Of course he does. And we also don't care about anyone else other than ourselves. Like none of the other "big" clubs are any different. Riiiight.

Some of the posts on there are hilarious today. Apparently, we're intimidating anyone who opposes us. No proof of this, obviously. But the simpleton who posted it has it on good authority. Of course he does. And we also don't care about anyone else other than ourselves. Like none of the other "big" clubs are any different. Riiiight.

I quite like that they know so much even though they think we are owned by the Saudi's

1724521491545.png

A couple of things.

First, do those circling ever mention what was actually time-barred at CAS? Because the only things that were time-barred were Etisalat and one of three years for which UEFA alleged disguised equity funding of the Etihad sponsorship.

For Etisalat the club put forward a compelling explanation in their submission to CAS, which I am quite happy to accept as reasonable.

For Etihad, the allegations weren't proven for the two years that weren't time-barred, so there is no reason to believe they would have been in the one time-barred year.

Basically, the time-barring argument is bollocks.

Second, there is time limitation in the PL case against the club. Although this is something those circling refuse to accept by putting fingers in their ears. Actually, the PL needs to show deliberate concealment to look at anything before 2017. I am pretty sure they won't be able to do that with Mancini, although they may have a better case on player payments (we don't have enough information on that to judge, really). For Etihad and Etisalat, if the allegations are the same as UEFA's charges you can expect the same outcome unless the PL has something really incriminating. Which I think is very unlikely.

I think all that is (reasonably) accurate.
Cheers. Helpful. And reassuring!

Screw that. I’m more interested to know what else goes into our sausages that’s probably worse than finding some nuts and bolts in them.
I’d say there’s a lot of dodgy stuff besides a bit of extra iron in our diet.
With sausages I think the best thing to do is put plenty of HP sauce on and don't think too much about the contents.

They think we’re gangsters. Ironically, the only gang in the prem features their club and the two other red shirts.

That might suggest he’s leaving in the summer so it won’t affect him anyway. Note he uses “for the club”.

Maybe I’m reading too much into it.
It's probably because it is for the club and not him personally.

He did seem very chipper when replying to the question about the charges, like another poster alluded to it was very upbeat and borderline cocky.

About time if you ask me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.