PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Christ on a bike, went to have a look and all the first FI videos were Wyness telling us (apparently) how fucked we are. Then SB's video is titled "From what I hear .... SB drops huge update", then he does no such thing. And the video keeps cutting away to random videos presumably generated automatically meant to support the chat. What a fucking mess.

I'll stay on here in future.

Thanks for the warning.

Christ on a bike, went to have a look and all the first FI videos were Wyness telling us (apparently) how fucked we are. Then SB's video is titled "From what I hear .... SB drops huge update", then he does no such thing. And the video keeps cutting away to random videos presumably generated automatically meant to support the chat. What a fucking mess.

Wyness. - Christ he’s stealing a living. What a ****

Got to say there wasn’t anything overtly positive on there. I couldn’t be arsed watching that prized plum Wyness, whilst the ‘huge update’ from Stefan was pretty much just a run through of likely tribunal procedures that we’re already aware of. Timescales, likely length of written judgment, unlikelihood of any appeal including on the grounds of the misapplication of the law (ie.the panel can interpret things pretty much how they want without leaving themselves open to challenge other than on absolutely exceptional grounds), relative meaninglessness of the CAS hearing (other than for looking at the actual arguments involved), etc. Nothing that really indicated hope on the one hand or damnation on the other to be honest

I had same experience

That Wyness fella IAC

Watching the Inside City video and when I see the likes of Pep and others behind the scenes they sure don't look like they're worried about an impending doom's day scenario.
Nah, they are just putting on a brave face as the guillotone descends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.