PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

And I'd also like an explanation of someone who's also 5 years old when it comes to all this stuff:-)
There were 100 apples, all worth £5 each

ADUG owned 78
Silver lake owned 18
Other people owned 4

Some more apples are made, so now there's about 104 apples

Instead of splitting the extra in the same way as above ie ADUG get 78% of them, SL 18%, others 4%

We are going to give ADUG about 76% of them, SL about 20% and others 4%

So now everyone owns more apples, but SL own a little bit more than they used to, and ADUG own slightly less

That swing would have been a little bit bigger had they not been NEW shares, as owning 76% of 104 is bigger than owning 78% of 100....just!

I appreciate this may have confused you even more, but there is no idiots guide to Accountancy, unfortunately!

Last edited:
There were 100 apples, all worth £5 each

ADUG owned 78
Silver lake owned 18
Other people owned 4

Some more apples are made, so now there's about 104 apples

Instead of splitting the extra in the same way as above ie ADUG get 78% of them, SL 18%, others 4%

We are going to give ADUG about 76% of them, SL about 21% and others 4%

So now everyone owns more apples, but SL own a little bit more than they used to, and ADUG own slightly less

That swing would have been a little bit bigger had they not been NEW shares, as owning 76% of 104 is bigger than owning 78% of 100....just!

I appreciate this may have confused you even more, but there is no idiots guide to Accountanct, unfortunately!
Man buys stuff from other man. Both happy

We won’t know for sure it is Silver Lake taking more shares until around 10 Jan 2025 when CFG files its next confirmation statement

91p5ca.jpg

We won’t know for sure it is Silver Lake taking more shares until around 10 Jan 2025 when CFG files its next confirmation statement

How confident are you that it's them, and if right enough does that bode any further confidence at all on your part in respect of our upcoming case?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.