PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We won’t know for sure it is Silver Lake taking more shares until around 10 Jan 2025 when CFG files its next confirmation statement
Would be quite a decent % to pass elsewhere if it's not Silver Lake

That alone makes me think it probably is Silver Lake

Not impossible though is it, and ultimately not a big deal either way

Put it like this.

If news broke that Silver Lake wanted out then it'd be a completely different story and could maybe indicate that the shit will be hitting the fan.

The fact it is totally the opposite of that can only indirectly tell us that things are going to be kool and the gang.
You can't say shit to a 5 year old....... its poo poo.

..which is quite the best advice for all us Blues to follow (not forgetting the contributions of 'Petrusha' and several others too!), along with the strict instruction to avoid the UK sports media like the plague..

If only Stefan B and Colin S would provide us all with handy 'cut out'n'keep' versions* to refer to when dealing with the tribal nonsense spouted by the media and herberts supporting other teams..?!

Brilliant stuff from them all, containing everything you'll ever need to know about this 16 year long campaign and attempt to stitch us up, fellow Blues!

(* what's that you say? these 'tellingbones' we all have to carry with us nowadays can store their articles for ready access via the interweb-thingy? well I'll go t't foot of our stairs! I'll have to give it a go..!)

Absolutely re @petrusha

I also should’ve mentioned @halfcenturyup as well who’s been an excellent poster on this subject.

Put it like this.

If news broke that Silver Lake wanted out then it'd be a completely different story and could maybe indicate that the shit will be hitting the fan.

The fact it is totally the opposite of that can only indirectly tell us that things are going to be kool and the gang.

Cel-e-brate good times, get chonged, do do do do do do do do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.