PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I doubt it. If I'm understanding this correctly, none of that was in the official CAS judgement - this is just an article written by one of Haas's people
Sorry I wasn’t clear enough, I meant if the PL appointed commission applied the same logic as Haas would we then mount a legal challenge against the PL commission’s decision?

when we can expect next round of PSR charges? last season we heard clubs agreed to fast track these, and these take 3 seasons into account which accounts will be coming out this autumn or some bit later. in average most account are published by end of calendar year for previous financial period.
PL might be getting numbers much earlier.

so when can we find out any charges for season 21-22,22-23, 23-24 with max loss of 105m?
would be surprised if no clubs broke this period. of course the Chelsea hotel sale will be crucial, is this all above the board and accepted by PL as valid revenue? as this will surely help them not to fail.

edit:
also that strange move around of players end of June between Forest, Villa, Chelsea, Newcastle, wonder if thtat gets some special checks of some overpriced no name players moved around for PSR profit:)

C
when we can expect next round of PSR charges? last season we heard clubs agreed to fast track these, and these take 3 seasons into account which accounts will be coming out this autumn or some bit later. in average most account are published by end of calendar year for previous financial period.
PL might be getting numbers much earlier.

so when can we find out any charges for season 21-22,22-23, 23-24 with max loss of 105m?
would be surprised if no clubs broke this period. of course the Chelsea hotel sale will be crucial, is this all above the board and accepted by PL as valid revenue? as this will surely help them not to fail.

edit:
also that strange move around of players end of June between Forest, Villa, Chelsea, Newcastle, wonder if thtat gets some special checks of some overpriced no name players moved around for PSR profit:)

Those covid allowances will be interesting!

C

Those covid allowances will be interesting!
Any charges for the 3 years ending 23/24 have to lodged in January I believe.

I really don’t want to defend Utd but the £40 million isn’t the sum that Utd will have been claiming indeed from what I have read the fact that they are a listed company in the US requires them to disclose their estimated COVID costs and that cost isn’t quantifiable based on their books but they will have taken a subjective view of things such as brand depreciation as a consequence of COVID.

Non-coperation issues are entirely lawyer generated money spinning rackets imho.

Whenever the 'PL" sent a request/demand to City for info it was authorised by Masters but almost certainly 100% authored by the PL lawyers. City's responses although signed off by Sorano almost certainly were 100% authored by MCFC lawyers.

Now we all have to wait for a few months and wonder how will the IC lawyers judge if our lawyers did or did not "cooperate" with the PL lawyers. Of course "cooperation" in this sense is defined by the PL rules authored by some other PL lawyers.

The outcome could be very very consequential for us. And in the meantime the legal bills will be in tens of millions of pounds. Some people estimate well north of £50m.

And all of it for what ? to answer two questions, did HHSM pay sponsorship fees or did Etihad Airways/Etisalat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.