PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think the next round is around Christmas time with all but 3 red tops +1 getting 40 points deducted.
Sky have said having arsenal rags and dippers fighting for the top 3 will be good for ratings and spuds given 4th as a sign of appreciation for having their arse dry fucked by the 3 red tops.

One of Sky's more lucid moments, especially the last bit.

Got to ask which players is that ? Yes we sold a reserve players for €2 million but not aware a players has been sold for the sum you quote
£17.6 million I read this morning, having played a grand total of 20 minutes in his Chelsea career ..! Deivid Washington is his name .. Off to Strasbourg, owned by guess who ..?

The best thing about being relegated will be watching the tourists in full club shop merchandise turn up oblivious at places like Stoke and Millwall.
Nothing rong with sjoke.

It's a living museum of poverty, deprivation, slum living, dust covered,backward, inbred, kiddie fiddling, socially inadequate, oat cake munching,ignoramus’s .

It's not quite the end of the world but it's in the next post code.

What a fucking depressed shithole.

The smoggies run it very close, with Burn Lee closing the gap !!

I read that Uefa, the jocks and just about everybody else have closed the loophole where you can buy and sell from a related parry. The only footballing body that hasn't is the Premier League. It does make you wonder if that is deliberate, to help the new yank owners. I'm sure City's lawyers will be looking at it and maybe even mentioning it.
"Irrefutable weight of evidence"

"Clear & Obvious"

"Once & for all"

I think Lord Pannick will have all angles covered and Khaldoon will be in his ear piece & the Quality St Gang in reception.

Nothing rong with sjoke.

It's a living museum of poverty, deprivation, slum living, dust covered,backward, inbred, kiddie fiddling, socially inadequate, oat cake munching,ignoramus’s .

It's not quite the end of the world but it's in the next post code.

What a fucking depressed shithole.

The smoggies run it very close, with Burn Lee closing the gap !!
You don't rate the place for a luxury weekend then?
After working in Stoke, your description is reasonably accurate.
The thing that used to get me was, kids getting their breakfast from a chippy on the way to school at 8 AM.
It does have an amazing hospital with a superb cardiology department though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.