PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I know some time has passed since you posted this, but presumably (obviously?), all these witnesses will testify in the upcoming case?
Impossible to know. But if key witnesses don’t give evidence you can try to use it as hearsay evidence but its impact will not be the same. The other way is worse though because a key witness who doesn’t now turn up here risks the PL asking the Panel to make an adverse inference. I assume those required will be there this time.

Impossible to know. But if key witnesses don’t give evidence you can try to use it as hearsay evidence but its impact will not be the same. The other way is worse though because a key witness who doesn’t now turn up here risks the PL asking the Panel to make an adverse inference. I assume those required will be there this time.

And do the hacked emails from Pearce that tragictwat keeps rolling out counter what's been sworn in the CAS case or is it just BS?

Presumably as part of our irrefutable evidence.

Would the panel not raise questions as to why the pl investigations didnt make every attempt to speak to these people before bringing the charges?

I feel that as it's got this far the PL must have something on us, otherwise only absolute cretins would spend this much time and money on taking us to court - right, back to the spice.

Well UEFA turned up at CAS with a few photocopied pages from Der Spiegel and very little else… that must have cost them.

Given most of them are CFG employees I’d certainly hope so.

Would the panel not raise questions as to why the pl investigations didnt make every attempt to speak to these people before bringing the charges?
Precisely, and without new and irrefutable evidence re Etihad, the PL have totally disregarded the CAS ruling. Apart from bat shit crazy Haas, the ruling was emphatic, stating eleven times there was no evidence that HHSM paid the Etihad sponsorship fees. This issue is the basis of the false accounting charges, ie the most egregious charges. So what in God's name do the PL have that proves all those witnesses lied under oath, the transactional evidence was forged and the respective accountants, auditors and executives were all complicit. I can not wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.