PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I have been toying with the idea of writing a sub-stack on all this stuff and so, for my pains, I have been reading the thread back (or at least, posts from the more "informed" posters). There are some cracking posts in here, full of intelligent thought based on relevant experience.

Many putting me straight on legal issues, including a 1,700 word reply when I was in my "I can't believe the PL has really effectively alleged fraud after CAS" phase, one entirely in shouty capitals when I suggested the reasons we were bang to rights on non-cooperation, and another that started "Jesus Christ! Not this again" after I dipped my toe in the fraud water again. You can decide for yourselves which of our lawyers sent each message.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to what has become a huge roller-coaster of a thread in four hundred sizzling chapters.

Incidentally, skim reading the whole thing, I noticed it was like the five stages of grief in reverse: first acceptance (we are fucked aren't we?), then depression (Oh God, League Two here we come), then bargaining (they won't land the serious charges), then anger (wtf are the PL doing?) and finally denial (in its nicest possible sense - we will be found innocent).

Anyway a few thoughts apropos nothing.

Not sure I will finish this sub-stack .....

Last edited:
Never mind the fire sale - she is also guaranteeing City will plead for a deal before the tribunal starts, and claims none of the witnesses that appeared at CAS will appear again.

Mental stuff.

Why are we regurgitating this arsehole’s nonsense on here?

It’s akin to asking a Piccadilly Gardens spice head’s opinion then posting it on here.

Ignore the **** and starve him of oxygen.

I have been toying with the idea of writing a sub-stack on all this stuff and so, for my pains, I have been reading the thread back (or at least, posts from the more "informed" posters). There are some cracking posts in here, full of intelligent thought based on relevant experience.

Many putting me straight on legal issues, including a 1,700 word reply when I was in my "I can't believe the PL has really effectively alleged fraud after CAS" phase, one entirely in shouty capitals when I suggested the reasons we were bang to rights on non-cooperation, and another that started "Jesus Christ! Not this again" after I dipped my toe in the fraud water again. You can decide for yourselves which of our lawyers sent each message.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has contributed to what has become a huge roller-coaster of a thread in four hundred sizzling chapters.

Incidentally, skim reading the whole thing, I noticed it was like the five stages of grief in reverse: first acceptance (we are fucked aren't we?), then depression (Oh God, League Two here we come), then bargaining (they won't land the serious charges), then anger (wtf are the PL doing?) and finally denial (in its nicest possible sense - we will be found innocent).

Get it done HC it’ll be glorious.

If we're guilty could the club get a lawsuit from us for all the extra money we've had to fork out? £52 to 72 quid v Inter. Get to f*ck.

Sorry of course we're innocent and well be paying 60-80 next year for Shaktar at home.

Off to Google 'sub-stack'.....

After CAS, instead of "City Exonerated" we were hit with "City Escape Punishment" headlines. Behind the scenes the cartel would have seen a copy of the leaked ruling. The "1" as in the 2-1 verdict was critical for them to maintain their "well organised and coordinated" campaign. The bizarre interpretation of non cooperation by Haas, quickly followed by his opinion peice where he called out the integrity of CAS, makes me wonder wtf was in it for him. I have my suspicions about his politics, not for BMF. We know Teabag is RM's man in La Liga and his constant attacks have damaged us but for me Prof Ulriich Haas has caused us more damage than anyone apart from Gilll. If anyone has photos of Haas and David Gill having a good old chin wag in a plush Swiss (where UEFA and Haas are based) restaurant send it to Lord Pannick now !
Totally agree. The stance Prof Haas took at CAS was very harmful to us - and actually shameful when you read the piece written up in support by his Research Assistant. Ludicrous and illogical are other words that spring to mind. Corrupt even.

I see Magic Hats latest hot take is top clubs have saved the cash this Summer in order to buy City players in the January/summer fire sale after we are relegated.

Starting to think she is on a big wind up of her simpleton Arsenal fan followers.
Isn't a firesale when everything is cheaper than advertised? So theoretically you don't need to save your pennies up.

I wish you would stop posting utter nonsense that dickhead tweets, it's making you look as thick as the loony.

I see Magic Hats latest hot take is top clubs have saved the cash this Summer in order to buy City players in the January/summer fire sale after we are relegated.

Starting to think she is on a big wind up of her simpleton Arsenal fan followers.
I really hope she and her followers believe that. It’s the crushing lows for them that makes my day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.