PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just watched Stefan on Talkshite on you tube. Is it me or is he becoming more negative with regards to the potential outcome of City's case?
I think the sheer amount of people calling him bias in favour of City and the constant leading questions wanting him to label us as guilty is starting to have weight. I don't know they guy so this is obviously a guess but maybe he's trying his hardest to not appear bias so he's erring more on the side of caution

Wouldn't get too carried away on that. The appeal will find it ok to reverse issues of legal interpretation but findings of fact will be hard to reverse.
Can I ask you a question Stefan? Having just watched you on Talksport you didn't seem as confident with regards to our case as before. Am I right or are you still thinking that it will be really difficult for the independent panel to find us guilty of what they are accusing us of.

Last edited:
Can I ask you a question Stefan? Having just watched you on Talksport you didn't seem as confident with regards to our case as before. Am I right or are you still thinking that it will be really difficult for the independent panel to find us guilty of what we are being accused of.
Imagine mozart banging symphony in A minor in front of an owl in a jar .
Same same situation here

Just watched Stefan on Talkshite on you tube. Is it me or is he becoming more negative with regards to the potential outcome of City's case?

He was being a little mischievous about the quality of the independent panel which won't help those on here of a more nervous disposition. But, as always, the outcome will depend on the evidence of the two parties (presumably clearly in the club's favour) and the ability of the two sets of lawyers (at worst a score draw). I wouldn't worry about the panel members, Rosen will put his strongest team on it.

Edit: I just had a look at the three members of the initial Leicester panel: O'Leary, Hunt and Odogwu. Very much a B team. The three members of the appeals board, on the other hand, were two judges and a KC. I suppose you get what you pay for.

Edit 2: This Leicester fiasco is a bit of a black eye for Rosen, imho. He won't be making the same mistake again.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.