PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He was being a little mischievous about the quality of the independent panel which won't help those on here of a more nervous disposition. But, as always, the outcome will depend on the evidence of the two parties (presumably clearly in the club's favour) and the ability of the two sets of lawyers (at worst a score draw). I wouldn't worry about the panel members, Rosen will put his strongest team on it.

Edit: I just had a look at the three members of the initial Leicester panel: O'Leary, Hunt and Odogwu. Very much a B team. The three members of the appeals board, on the other hand, were two judges and a KC. I suppose you get what you pay for.

Edit 2: This Leicester fiasco is a bit of a black eye for Rosen, imho. He won't be making the same mistake agai

How much of our hotel needs to be built before we can sell it to the CFG?
Just seen the following in the comments section of talkshite & Stephan chat. " We built this City on 115 ". Made me chuckle ,should be sung at the Eitihad.

There are three bars to limitation. Concealment, fraud and mistake. Regardless, I agree that the Mancini payments would be time barred, unless they can be proven to be part of an even bigger act of fraud.
Are you sure mate?
I understood that in CRIMINAL cases as you state there is a bar.
But In CIVIL cases it's six years?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.