PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Fair point, but in that respect it’s no different from any other company. Dividends are distributed out of profits. All companies have extra-ordinary expenses like legal fees from time to time which reduce the dividends that can be paid.

That is just the lot of a shareholder. An organisation like the PL is going to have these issues from time to time. Not sure one can say the PLs fees are being paid for out of “our” money because it’s the PLs money insofar as meeting operating costs is concerned.

But we digress…
Pedantic.

Doesn’t the money from the TV deals go to the PL before being distributed to the clubs? I had surmised matters such as merit payments would be made net of any operating costs (eg staff costs) and that legal fees would be treated in similar fashion.

My bad if not!
How funny would it be that the legal costs push a redshirt mob over the edge as the 'share' isn't what they expected?

We can only dream but, just imagine. :)

Like I’ve said once or twice, the cunts don’t know what they’re doing.

Like this has never happened before; a large organisation being run shambolically!

Overseen by a bloke whose level in life is (at best) a regional manager for a midlands-based, family-owned soft-drinks firm. That’s Masters’ level. And he’s running the nation’s most valuable export product. It’s fucking comical.

Unbelievable people can’t see this. The PL is a fucking shambles.
The only comparable I can think of is when the Co-Op Bank had some proper Herbert in charge a few years ago.
That, IIRC, ended really well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.