PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I recall reading those emails but I don't recall reading them and thinking "Oh shit. Pearce lied.". In fact I do recall thinking there was nothing particularly sensational to see, but people like Harris, and that snake Conn, were all over them. I even think they may have been revealed in the CAS hearing.

It seemed to me it was a final grasping at straws, and was all very reminiscent of that famous scene in Downfall, where Hitler summons up Steiner's mythical army group.

I was more in the middle, there’s more there to explain than at CAS but thought it could still be explainable.

Which emails were these that "admit" the allegations? I have seen emails and attachments that talk about AD sponsorships as "shareholder funding" and I have seen the emails where Pearce takes it on himself to "arrange" some payments having stated to CAS that he had categorically never arranged any payments.

Are you thinking of any other emails?

Sorry, not trying to be flippant - I can't be arsed trawling through magictw*t's thread again but I had it bookmarked, it's a thread on their twitter from May this year. Within the thread are emails which he/she says were not discussed at CAS and allegedly contradict the evidence provided.

Sorry, not trying to be flippant - I can't be arsed trawling through magictw*t's thread again but I had it bookmarked, it's a thread on their twitter from May this year. Within the thread are emails which he/she says were not discussed at CAS and allegedly contradict the evidence provided.
Can I just clarify that you are quoting what loony loony loony Nick Harris/ Magic hat tweeted?

Like I’ve said, I could email you now saying Ive just bummed Michelle Keegan in her city kit. I could go into deep detail about it.

But if I didn’t bum her, and there’s evidence I didn’t, ie she says it never happened she’s never even met me before, the emails don’t mean anything.

It’s the actual action carried out (or not) that matters not an email.
Did you, or did you not, bum Michelle Keegan?

Please PM me any photos of what might of, or what didn’t happen.

Yours,
excitedly waiting for he did photos. @Mid Wales blue

Well the print media, the broadcasters and their associated advertisers don't seem to have figured out that's now the case and are all still desperate for the rags to remain relevant.
Honestly, I do some “fun coaching” (if coaching is the right word given their ages and that it’s mainly about them all having fun) for ages up to 11 on a Saturday, out of 50 boys and girls, I’d say around 70% wear City tops, after that it’s Chelsea. Very few red shirts around and those that do tend to have fathers that also wear them. But it’s amazing how many kids wear City shirts and their Dad’s are United fans.

Kids tend to want to wear the shirt of, and be associated with the team that’s winning, especially when removed from the immediate locality.

It’ll take a while but the demographics are very much moving in City’s favour.

Yeah it was all based on forecasts. So absolutely nothing to look at. I produced a forecast saying I'll make 10 million this tax year via a capital injection, I won't get anywhere near that as it's just a forecast and not actually reality. Just because it's written down in a presentation doesn't mean it will happen. Let's see what the accounts said for the year as this is what actually happened rather than forecast written a full year before the event.

I recall reading those emails but I don't recall reading them and thinking "Oh shit. Pearce lied.". In fact I do recall thinking there was nothing particularly sensational to see, but people like Harris, and that snake Conn, were all over them. I even think they may have been revealed in the CAS hearing.

It seemed to me it was a final grasping at straws, and was all very reminiscent of that famous scene in Downfall, where Hitler summons up Steiner's mythical army group.

From what I remember, the issue around Pearce was him telling CAS that he hadn't arranged a payment.
The emails appeared to show him telling how the payment should be made.

I read it as different interpretation in what 'arranging' meant, and didn't think it would be hard to negate any questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.