PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So, if someone gets a fake copy of your ticket, and the police tell City that it's happened, but they let in the faker, and then make you queue for 3 hours, and then don't let you in. That's your problem? Because you support the same team as the person with the fake ticket?

I appreciate that Liverpool fans have a reputation for using fakes/jibbing, but that doesn't mean the people who bought genuine tickets and had a shit time, deserve it.
You are equating City fans as equal to dippers there not. It happens year on year with them and it is accepted by all their fans that it will happen. You rarely hear a dipper complaining about their own fans, they always blame the authorities. Jibbing is treated as a joke, forgery is expected, if the genuine ones don't kick up a fuss then yes they deserve it.

Produce these emails then. I suspect you've not fully understood or misinterpreted what you've read, as any emails like that would have seriously damaged our case at CAS.
I don't think Sorriano would have said that UEFA's claims were "simply untrue" had such emails existed, nor would Khaldoon have have spoken in such uncompromising terms about the PL charges. I am of course assuming that both men are aware of the club's funding arrangements!

Has the case actually started does anyone know? I know it was apparently scheduled for September, but is it underway as of now?
Nobody knows. PL keeps hearings of this nature secret to avoid the inevitable media circuses. The first anyone knew about the Everton, Forest and Leicester hearings was when the decisions were announced.
I’m shocked that Masters actually gave any clues about the possible timeframe when he referred to September as being likely.

Nobody knows. PL keeps hearings of this nature secret to avoid the inevitable media circuses. The first anyone knew about the Everton, Forest and Leicester hearings was when the decisions were announced.
I’m shocked that Masters actually gave any clues about the possible timeframe when he referred to September as being likely.
Why doesn’t somebody give the Chambers of Lord Pannick a quick call and see when he is next free.

If it’s late December then we know its started.

I’m joking in case anybody thinks this is real !

I don't think Sorriano would have said that UEFA's claims were "simply untrue" had such emails existed, nor would Khaldoon have have spoken in such uncompromising terms about the PL charges. I am of course assuming that both men are aware of the club's funding arrangements!
What they say publicly may not be the full picture. I briefly saw what some of those emails contained on Twitter - they didn't read too well but we are only seeing what some propaganda individuals are wanting to post.

City should have the full email trails with actual evidence of what actually happened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.